Sofeiyan Volumizing Glamour Fake Hair Ponytail
Last updated date: May 17, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fake Hair Ponytails and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fake Hair Ponytail you should buy.
Update as June 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Fake Hair Ponytail for a detailed review of all the top fake hair ponytails.
Available in 37 different shades, you're sure to find this fake hair ponytail in a color that matches your natural locks. The hair ponytail clips in with ease and features an inner pocket for hiding your own hair. With the extension, you'll enjoy a hair length of 13 inches.
In our analysis, the Sofeiyan Sofeiyan Volumizing Glamour Fake Hair Ponytail placed 2nd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Long curly ponytail hair extension is made of premium synthetic fibers which looks like real human hair. Length: 13inch Weight: 4.40oz. Ponytail extension with claw clip provides secures and comfortable attachment on your hair for all day. Perfect for adding volume and length to your ponytail. For glamour, fashion and elegance, and at any occasions. Available for 2 wearing ways: the ponytail extension can be worn right side up, or upside down for multiple looks from one piece. Make your hair more styling. Ponytail hair extension can help you have perfect looking for daily use, live show, party, cosplay, halloween,costume and for fun!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Fake Hair Ponytails
Whether you’re preparing to attend a special event or just want the look of longer hair once in a while, getting a fake ponytail can open up many styling options. While you can find some ponytail hair extensions made out of human hair, fake ponytails made of synthetic materials remain common as they’re widely available and tend to cost a lot less than the real version.
Fake ponytails come with different options for how they attach to your hair. Many will have a claw clip so that you can clip the fake ponytail over your own ponytail. Others wrap around your hair using a tie and feature clips that get a better hold.
When shopping for fake ponytails, you’ll find that some are made of materials that allow for you to curl or straighten the hair with heating tools. Usually, you’ll need to use a lower temperature to avoid destroying a fake ponytail. Some of the least expensive fake ponytails aren’t heat-safe, so you’ll need to purchase the hairstyle you prefer.
You can find fake ponytails in short length all the way up to almost 3 feet long. The shorter options tend to work better for daily wear, while the extra-long ponytails can give you an eye-catching look for special events like weddings and dances.
You can expect a wide variety of color options in fake ponytails. Most brands offer the most common natural colors in varying shades, but you can even find fake ponytails with highlights or fun colors like silver or bright red.
You can also find options with curly, straight and wavy hair. You’ll want to consider whether the fake ponytail is heat-safe so you don’t get stuck with a specific hair type that you won’t want to have often.
The Fake Hair Ponytail Buying Guide
- Before purchasing a fake ponytail, make sure that your hair is long enough to use the attachment provided. You can try putting your hair in a bun or ponytail and testing whether a claw clip fits over it securely if you opt for that type of connection. Opting for a version with clips and a hair tie might provide some extra security or comfort versus the claw clip version.
- Check your fake ponytail’s manufacturer’s instructions to see whether it’s safe to wash. Usually, you’ll use cold water and gentle shampoo made for fake hair. To avoid destroying your fake ponytail, don’t just use your regular hair products, and be gentle when washing the hair. Let it air dry.
- If your fake ponytail’s instructions don’t mention the use of heat tools, avoid the temptation to use any. They can burn the hair and destroy it. If you have a heat-safe option, follow the manufacturer’s instructions and use the lowest heat setting possible to be safe.
- As long as you take care of your fake ponytail, you can expect it to last at least a few months. Limiting heat use and keeping the hairpiece from getting tangled will help it look better for longer. If you only use the fake ponytail for special events, you could potentially get years of use out of it.
- Never try to use any hair color or bleach on a fake ponytail. These chemicals won’t work on non-human hair, and they’ll just destroy the hairpiece.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide