Snoozies Pairables Cat Slippers
Last updated date: March 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cat Slippers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cat Slipper you should buy.
Update as March 25, 2021:
Checkout The Best Cat Slippers for a detailed review of all the top cat slippers.
Each pair of cat slippers has a non-skid sole, so you can safely wear them on wood or tile without slipping. The exterior sports baby-blue brushed fleece, while the lining is made from comfy Sherpa fleece. The product is machine-washable.
In our analysis, the Snoozies Snoozies Pairables Cat Slippers placed 4th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SNOOZIES SLIPPER SOCKS - Unique applique art design on each slipper that are made with a brushed fleece exterior in colorful & fun printed patterns and then lined with a soft Sherpa fleece inside. COMFORTABLE - Soft, comfy, warm and just simply adorable. Slipper socks keep feet warm even on the coldest of days! They work in warm climates too where air conditioning keeps floors cold. ANTI SKID SLIPPER SOCKS - Each pair of slipper socks has a non skid sole so you can feel safe wearing them on wood or tile floors. SIZES - Womens Sizes - Small (5-6), Medium (7-8), Large (9-10) and X-Large (11-12). MACHINE WASHABLE - Each pair of women's house slipper socks are fully machine washable and won't shrink!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cat Slippers
Cat slippers — house shoes that have adorable feline flair — are perfect for lounging around the house, whether you are a kitten fanatic or just looking a cozy addition to your wardrobe. While all slippers feature some sort of feline design, the styles vary greatly in appearance, ranging from stuffed-animal-like shoes to plainer ballet-flat versions.
Manufacturers make cat slippers with different thicknesses of padding, and pairs with denser padding are often more pillow-like. Most styles are equipped with some sort of lining, which can be made from fleece, faux fur or other soft materials, to keep your feet extra warm and wick away moisture. Even though the majority of cat slippers are made for indoor use, choosing a pair with a non-slip sole is ideal, particularly if you have wood, tile or concrete floors.
The Cat Slipper Buying Guide
- Slipper socks combine the softness of a sock with the slip-resistant sole of a house slipper. The style is narrower and often less bulky than the typical slipper.
- Cat slippers are made with both hard and soft soles. Soft soles tend to be more flexible, but hard soles are more durable and waterproof, particularly thick rubber ones, making them more suitable for walking outdoors (for example, if you plan to walk into your yard with the dog).
- Some cat slippers are washer and dryer safe, but many require you to hand wash them. Check the manufacturers directions before washing your slippers since cleaning them the wrong way could cause shrinkage.
- Wear socks with your slippers for extra warmth.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide