SmartBidet Self-Cleaning Wireless Remote Electric Bidet Toilet Seat
Last updated date: May 13, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bidet Toilet Seats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bidet Toilet Seat you should buy.
Update as June 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bidet Toilet Seat for a detailed review of all the top bidet toilet seats.
In our analysis of 63 expert reviews, the SmartBidet Self-Cleaning Wireless Remote Electric Bidet Toilet Seat placed 6th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Various Wash Modes – Posterior Wash is for His/Her Back. Feminine Wash is a gentler, wider wash for her front. Use the Turbo Wash for a more concentrated wash.
Nozzle – Our 3-in-1 nozzle self cleans before and after each wash
Adjustable Heated Dryer – The Dryer Temperature Levels are adjustable up to 5 levels. Choose to keep it warm or keep it cool. Heated Seat, Heated Dryer
Posterior, Feminine, Turbo, Oscillate Wash for All Wash Modes
Adjustable Temperatures, Adjustable Pressure, Adjustable Nozzle
Soft Close Lid & Seat
Easy DIY Installation, Made in Korea
Weight Capacity: 330 lbs
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bidet Toilet Seats
Bidet toilet seats offer a simple way to enhance your toilet. The water from the bidet gently jets upwards to keep you clean in the bathroom.
Bidets can also help you use less toilet paper, though you may still need to use some after using your bidet.
Bidets will have one or two sprayers. In the case of a simpler bidet with one sprayer, it may require a little adjustment with where you are sitting on the seat. By moving your body a little bit, you are able to get the stream of water exactly where you want it, maintaining total control.
Dual-spray bidets come with more features, including a water warming system or remote control. With two nozzles, one will generally have a higher flow rate and be aimed more towards the rear, while the front sprayer is gentler.
Heated bidet toilet seats also exist and they’re a luxury in the bathroom. The seat is warm when you sit down, taking away the cold feeling you might otherwise get, especially in the winter months. In addition to the seat being warm, there are plenty of models that have a mechanism to heat the water a little before it sprays. This warm water is a safe way to add comfort to the task and it might be one of the nicest creature-comforts in bidet designs today.
Other useful features in some models of bidet toilet seats are a remote control option and nightlights. The remote control is very handy for those who have limited mobility and aren’t able to comfortably control the dials and mechanisms that are often tucked to the side of the toilet. Nightlights add guidance in the middle of the night when you are trying to find your way to the toilet seat.
Installing a bidet toilet seat is generally a simple task that takes 15-30 minutes if you are able to use some simple hand tools and follow the provided instructions. There are models that install easily with no tools whatsoever, but you will at the very least find yourself needing to undo the existing water hose connecting into the toilet, since that is where the bidet will get its water supply from.
The Bidet Toilet Seat Buying Guide
- Bidets can take a little while to get used to, so don’t get discouraged. They become more intuitive as you use them.
- Try all the adjustments to find one that is best for you. Some people like stronger jets of water and some like the stream to be more gentle.
- If you test the bidet sprayer while standing in front of it, it will spray directly on you or the wall in front of the toilet, so be prepared and stand to the side when doing your first function test.
- If you use a remote for your bidet, attach it somewhere easy to reach with a small string or cable so you don’t end up losing the small remote.
- Practice adjusting your seated position a little bit to help the bidet work effectively.
- Bidets pay for themselves over time by way of toilet paper savings. If you are struggling with the idea of paying money for your bidet, try calculating how many toilet paper rolls would equal the cost of the bidet and you can get a good feel for your return on investment.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide