Smallshow Women’s Tunic Long Sleeve Maternity Top, 3-Pack
Last updated date: June 29, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Maternity Long Sleeve Tops and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Maternity Long Sleeve Top you should buy.
Update as July 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Maternity Long Sleeve Tops for a detailed review of all the top maternity long sleeve tops.
In our analysis, the Smallshow Smallshow Women's Tunic Long Sleeve Maternity Top, 3-Pack placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
93.1% Modal Rayon, 6.9% Spandex. Tumble dry. Material: 93.1% Modal Rayon and 6.9% Spandex. Comfy and breathable fabric, high quality and very durable, basic model for pregnant mamas. Long sleeve and side ruched design, high elasticity,can provide more room for belly to grow, perfect to hold and care your bump. Basic simple fashion style, perfect for spring,autumn and winter with beautiful accessories, leggings or nice pants! Garment Care: Machine Wash Cold/Tumble Dry with Low Heat/Do Not Bleach/Iron on Low Heat.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Maternity Long Sleeve Tops
Pregnancy is an exciting time, especially when your body starts to change and your belly starts to grow. While you can actually see your baby growing inside you, a pregnant belly can sometimes present some fashion challenges. Some moms can continue to wear their regular clothes during much of their pregnancy, while others need an entirely new wardrobe to accommodate their changing shape. One of the most versatile options for maternity clothes is the long sleeve top.
One of the most important aspects of buying maternity clothing is getting the size right. In some cases, the size you were pre-pregnancy will be the size you are in maternity wear. For example, if you normally buy shirts in size large, your maternity clothing size will also be large. However, in some cases, you may measure smaller or larger during your pregnancy. In order to get the size of your maternity long sleeve top right, be sure to take your measurements and compare them with the sizing chart of the brand.
Shopping seasonally when you’re pregnant is also important. For example, if you will be in your second or third trimester during the fall or winter, then you may want to purchase a couple of long sleeve tops and sweaters. However, if your belly will at its biggest in the summer, you may not need as many long sleeve shirts.
The Maternity Long Sleeve Top Buying Guide
- Not sure when you should start wearing maternity clothes during your pregnancy? Usually, most women need to wear maternity clothes, especially pants, towards the end of their first trimester. If your pre-pregnancy clothes feel uncomfortable or tight, then it’s time to move into maternity clothing. For shirts, you may notice the bust feeling tight in your regular shirts and your belly beginning to peak out from underneath the hem in regular shirts.
- If you plan on nursing your baby, you may want to look for maternity long sleeve shirts that can also be worn while breastfeeding. Check to see whether the tops have any hidden zippers, flaps or openings that enable you to comfortable nurse your baby while wearing the shirt.
- Maternity long sleeve shirts should have a four-way stretch in the material so that the shirt can fit your body as it grows during your pregnancy. Many maternity clothes include ruching, which allows the shirts to stretch a little further instead of feeling tight on your body.
- One of the problems with some maternity clothes is that the fabric can appear sheer when stretched. Make sure the fabric is thick and tightly woven so you won’t end up with this issue.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide