Sleep On Latex Pure Green Queen Mattress
Last updated date: December 28, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as December 28, 2021:
Checkout The Best Queen Mattress for a detailed review of all the top .
This pure latex queen mattress is an eco-conscious and all-natural choice. It is ideal for those who sleep warm at night. The quilted cotton cover adds softness and breathability.
In our analysis of 77 expert reviews, the Sleep On Latex Pure Green Queen Mattress placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Natural Latex Foam – No Poly Foam, No Synthetic Latex Foam, No Blended Latex Foam, Quilted Cover Made of Organic Cotton and Organic New Zealand Wool – Designed, Sewn, Assembled and Packaged in our Chicago Factory. Medium Firmness – 6” 34 ILD Natural Latex Foam – 2” 20 ILD Natural Latex Foam Organic Wool Padding. GREENGUARD Gold Certified by UL – No Fire Retardant Chemicals or Barrier Cloths. No Assembly Required – Simply place the mattress on your bed frame, unroll the plastic wrap, and your mattresses will spring to life!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Investing in a quality mattress ensures you can have a restful and comfortable sleep each night. Waking up with a sore back in the morning or tossing and turning at night because you can’t find a relaxing position isn’t what anyone wants to deal with as a result of their mattress. Keep in mind that there are several different types of mattresses available, each with its own advantages.
One of the most common types of mattresses is the innerspring mattress. It contains layers of polyfoam with evenly spaced out steel coils in between. They have strong edge support and are highly responsive and bouncy. Another common option is memory foam, which is made from different layers of foam. They closely cradle your body to offer pressure point relief. They also have excellent motion isolation so that you are not disturbed by your sleeping partner.
You can also get a hybrid mattress, which is a combination of the innerspring and memory foam. These mattresses offer some benefits from each type, such as motion isolation and responsiveness. They are usually on the pricier side.
The Buying Guide
- When selecting a queen mattress for your room, consider your primary sleeping position. If you mostly sleep on your back at night, it’s important to look for a firm mattress that can offer you good support for your spine, neck and head. This is also important for stomach sleepers. If you sleep on your side, then a softer or medium-firm mattress is best.
- You’ll also need to take into account whether you’re a hot or cool sleeper as some mattresses are better at regulating temperature than others. Softer mattresses restrict airflow around your body because they cradle you, while firmer ones allow air to flow more freely. The material of the mattress can also retain heat. Some memory foam mattresses with a solid core can make you feel hot while you sleep. Hybrid and innerspring mattresses are a good choice if you often find yourself waking up sweaty in the middle of the night. Foam mattresses that have a cooling gel layer can also help you to sleep cool and comfortably at night.
- In addition to the bed size of your mattress, you’ll need to consider the depth. Some people prefer thicker mattresses than others. Typically, heavier individuals require the support of a thicker mattress. Shorter people may prefer thinner mattresses because they are easier to climb on to.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide