Skytech Archangel Gaming Computer PC Desktop
Last updated date: November 2, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gaming Desktops and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gaming Desktop you should buy.
Update as March 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best Gaming Desktop for a detailed review of all the top gaming desktops.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Skytech Archangel Gaming Computer PC Desktop placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 16-Thread 3.6 GHz (4.4 GHz Max Boost) CPU | 1TB SSD – Up to 30x faster than traditional HDD | B450M/AC Motherboard. GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB GDDR6 Graphics Card (Brand May Varies) | 16GB DDR4 3000MHz Gaming Memory with Heat Spreaders | Windows 10 Home 64-bit | Stock RGB Heatsink. 802.11AC Wi-Fi | No Bloatware | 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI | HD Audio and Mic | Free Gaming Keyboard and Mouse | 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1. 3 x RGB RING Fans for Maximum Air Flow | Powered by 80 Plus Certified 600 Watt Power Supply | Skytech Archangel Gaming Case with Tempered Glass – White. 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free Technical Support | Assembled in the USA | This powerful gaming PC is capable of running all your favorite games such as World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Grand Theft Auto V, Apex Legends, Fortnite, Roblox, PLAYERUNKNOWN’s Battlegrounds, Overwatch, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Battlefield V, Minecraft, The Division 2, and more at High to Ultra settings, crisp 1080p Full HD resolution and smooth 60+ FPS game play.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gaming Desktops
While playing games on gaming consoles and mobile devices is entertaining, nothing beats gaming with a desktop PC. Since the desktop unit is built specifically for gaming, you’ll enjoy superior quality. In fact, some gaming desktops and compatible monitors can even leave you feeling like you’re actually inside the game!
There are a few things you’re going to want to look for when shopping for the best gaming desktop.
Start by examining the desktop’s pre-installed graphics card. You’ll find they come in either mid-range or high-end. Higher-end graphics cards will obviously provide better animation, but they do come with a bigger price tag.
Review the gaming desktop’s specs next. Ideally, you want a model with a 500-watt power supply or higher. If you enjoy multitasking, seek out a desktop with at least an 8-gigabyte system memory.
Consider any extras that come with the gaming desktop. A bundle always adds value, as you won’t have to purchase the accessories separately. Look for a keyboard, mouse, mousepad and microfiber cleaning cloth, as these are the most common add-ons.
If style is important to you, you’ll find a few models come with tempered glass panels. The inside components are often lit with different colored lights, which you can view through the glass. There are also models on the market with a mirrored finish.
The Gaming Desktop Buying Guide
- Check to see whether the gaming desktop has drives for DVDs, Blu-rays or CDs if these are important to you. Some don’t, which means you’d have to buy a bunch of peripherals.
- If the unit doesn’t offer enough USB ports, you can purchase a multi-port USB switch to use with the gaming desktop.
- Should you desire to expand your desktop, go with a model that has an easy access door.
- Consider investing in a high-quality gaming chair if you game for hours at a time. Look for an ergonomic model, so that your back is properly supported during play.
- Noise-cancelling headphones are another accessory that make gaming with a desktop more enjoyable. They help you tune out the sounds around you to focus on the game’s audio. You can even get hands-free headphones to keep the wires out of your way.
- When it comes to price, you’ll find the Lenovo 510A Gaming Desktop & Computer Bundle is the most budget friendly. At a moderate cost, you can get either the iBUYPOWER Element MR 9320 Gaming PC Desktop or the Skytech Gaming Blaze Ryzen Gaming Desktop. The Eluktronics OMEN Obelisk Gaming Desktop PC has a higher price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide