SKINFOOD Peach Extract Finish Powder Korean Makeup
Last updated date: June 27, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Korean Makeups and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Korean Makeup you should buy.
Update as June 27, 2022:
Checkout The Best Korean Makeup for a detailed review of all the top korean makeups.
A unique air-spun technique makes Skinfood’s amazing setting powder so soft and delicate. It is made with silk powder, minerals and natural peaches that create a translucent, sweet-smelling and smooth final touch for your makeup routine.
In our analysis, the SKINFOOD SKINFOOD Peach Extract Finish Powder Korean Makeup placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Setting Powder Makeup: SKINFOOD’s loose powder makeup comes with delicate particles that provide a light and clear finish without the classic dryness of most powders. This translucent powder is an excellent Korean face powder to reduce oily skin and to help settle makeup. Air Jet Mill Method: Made with our special air spun technique, the powder is very fine and soft, making this face setting powder lighter than air, minimizing caking and perfect for controlling sebum and leaving baby soft skin with this mineral powder makeup. Wonderful Peach Scent: Made from Natural Peaches, this setting powder is not only airspun, but also made with plenty of minerals to help boost your skin and leave it glowing. This balancing and translucent face powder will leave you smelling wonderful all day. Contains Silk Powder: This SKINFOOD Finish Powder contains silk powder for a soft texture and illuminating effect on your skin, leaving it fine and soft as if it were wrapped in a layer of silk. This Korean powder makeup will take care of your skin and leaving it shiny and smooth.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Korean Makeups
When South Korean pop culture started spreading across the globe, people referred to it as “The Korean Wave” or “Hallyu.” This fascination soon transferred over to cosmetics, which has led the South Korean beauty market to become one of the top 10 in the world.
Consumers the world over suddenly saw beautiful South Korean celebrities regularly and sought to duplicate their smooth, flawless-looking skin. Korean skin and beauty products, known as K-beauty, follow a tradition of using exclusive and natural ingredients like turmeric, ginseng and ground mung beans.
When they first became popular, most of these products were packaged in clever, appealing ways that featured eye-catching things like cartoon characters, but many of them are now much more sophisticated in a traditional sense. Some may be less pigmented and more natural-looking, but you can also find highly-pigmented types. Fans of K-beauty love this makeup because some colors are unique and cannot be found in other products.
Don’t be surprised to see some strange-sounding ingredients listed in your Korean makeup. Some of the skincare products have things like snail cream, salmon cream and pig collagen in them. If those sound off-putting, compare them to some of the things commonly used in American cosmetics: carmine (crushed beetles), placenta proteins and snail secretions (KNU). It is actually remarkable what is in cosmetics, no matter where they were made.
You can find a Korean version of any kind of makeup you might be used to buying from a Western company, whether that be a creamy foundation, eyeshadow, lipstick, lip gloss, mascara or finishing powder.
The signature, glowy appearance known from K-pop and other cultural phenomena can take time to achieve, but there are countless video tutorials online to take you through the process. South Korean makeup routines also usually emphasize skincare first, which is crucial for achieving this highly desirable look.
The Korean Makeup Buying Guide
- If you’re concerned that any makeup or skincare ingredient might be unsafe for your use, check the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics website.
- Korean skincare and makeup products are not cheap, but most are not highly overpriced. If you’re used to buying most US-based cosmetics, the prices may seem familiar.
- Korean makeup has many of the same nourishing ingredients as the country’s skincare products.
- Look for makeup that contains antioxidants like vitamins C or E; these fight free radical damage that can age skin.
- Most Korean makeup does not contain fragrances or parabens, but some do. Be sure to read labels if these are a concern for you.
- Cleanse and moisturize your skin before applying Korean makeup products, as you would with any makeup.
- If it’s your first time buying a new product or color, get the smallest size possible or see if it is returnable. It isn’t easy to know how makeup will look until you put it on.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide