Skechers Backless Wedge Shoes For Women
Last updated date: August 30, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wedge Shoes For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wedge Shoe For Women you should buy.
Update as September 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Wedge Shoes For Women for a detailed review of all the top wedge shoes for women.
You will love the casual look of these strappy cork wedge-heeled sandals. They have luxe foam cushioned footbeds, rubber soles and a 2.25-inch heel. They won't slip around when you are wearing them, either.
In our analysis, the Skechers Skechers Backless Wedge Shoes For Women placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Imported. Rubber sole. Heel measures approximately 2.25″. Luxe Foam cushioned contoured comfort footbed. Cork wedge heeled dress casual thong sandal design. Strap type: Backless. Target gender: female.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wedge Shoes For Women
Savvy shoe shoppers know that wedge heels offer a lot more stability and support than skinny heels. Their sturdy soles make them much more comfortable to walk and stand in. Besides that, you may be less likely to trip and fall or sink into the grass.
These shoes look equally nice with casual or dress wear, depending on the styles you choose. Wedges are not traditionally paired with athlesiure or similarly relaxed styles, but the sky is the limit for the fashion-forward.
Why are wedges so comfortable? Since the heels cover the entire sole, they distribute the wearer’s weight across the bottom of your foot rather than in just one spot like a traditional heel. They also tend to offer a lower lift. This makes them much easier to walk in.
For added luxury, choose wedges that have padded footbeds, arch support, adjustable straps and memory foam insoles. Some wedge shoe straps also have Velcro closures, which make them simple to use. If you prefer an easy-on, easy-off style, slip-on wedges are available too.
Certain shoe brands known for their comfort often have nice selections of wedges. You can find the shoes in natural materials like leather, synthetic and vegan products through various manufacturers as well.
The Wedge Shoe For Women Buying Guide
- Even with wedges, it’s best to stick to shorter heel heights.
- Dressy wedges are perfect for garden weddings and other outdoor events. They will not sink into the ground like pointy heels might.
- Wedge heels can be very high, with some reaching 4 or 5 inches. At this height, open sandal wedges will likely be more comfortable.
- When shopping for wedge sandals, consider that trends come and go. You may be interested in different patterns, colors and shapes depending on the prevailing fashion winds.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide