Simple Joys By Carter’s Cotton Baby Girl Sleeper Gown, 3-Pack
Last updated date: December 8, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Baby Girl Sleepers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Baby Girl Sleeper you should buy.
Update as September 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Baby Girl Sleeper for a detailed review of all the top baby girl sleepers.
With this baby girl sleeper set, you'll receive three sleepers in a blue, pink and white floral design. Each is constructed from 100% cotton, which is super soft and comfortable against your baby's skin. The sleepers have long sleeves and an open bottom that can be cinched closed on colder evenings.
In our analysis, the Simple Joys By Carter's Simple Joys By Carter's Cotton Baby Girl Sleeper Gown, 3-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Cotton. Imported. Machine Wash. Three long-sleeve gowns in baby-soft cotton featuring lapped neck and scalloped edging. Cinched hems to keep feet warm and covered. Makes night time changes easy with no snaps or zippers. Fold-over cuffs featured only on sizes preemie and newborn. Product sizes 0-3M, 3-6M, and 6-9M do not feature fold-over cuffs. Trusted Carter’s quality, everyday low prices, and hassle-free packaging.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Baby Girl Sleepers
One of the pleasures of having a new bundle of joy is dressing them up in adorable baby clothes. Sleepers are typically one-piece outfits that fully cover the legs, body and arms of the baby. They can also include covers for the feet, and some include sections on the arms that can be folded over the baby’s hands.
While the name “sleepers” indicates that this outfit is worn at night, babies can wear sleepers during the day as well. Sleepers don’t only have to be used as pajamas.
The main benefit of sleepers is that they cover the baby’s whole body. Babies have poor circulation, so their extremities are often cold, including their legs, feet, arms and legs. Many babies have a startle reflex where they move their arms around uncontrollably, which can cause them to accidentally scratch themselves. Wearing a sleeper ensures that their skin stays protected.
If you’re wondering whether your baby is at the right temperature, keep in mind that they need to wear one extra layer than you do, both during the day and at night. You can get a clear understanding of a baby’s internal temperature by checking their core, such as their chest or stomach. Don’t judge their temperature by their extremities.
The Baby Girl Sleeper Buying Guide
- Babies have sensitive skin, so it’s important to check the sleepers’ material. This way, you can avoid any allergic reactions, rashes or discomfort. Opt for a sleeper that’s made out of 100% cotton or microfleece.
- Consult a sizing chart to verify the proper size of the sleeper, since sizing can differ by brand. Remember that babies grow quickly, so something that fits your little girl when she’s 3 months old may not fit her when she is 4 months old.
- Sleepers are available in a wide variety of solid colors and graphic prints. You can choose a sleeper to match a theme from the baby’s nursery or choose one that reflects your interests.
- One of the most important elements to consider is whether you want a sleeper with buttons or a zipper. Zippers are quick to pull up and down, while buttons enable you to just open up the bottom half of the garment to change the baby’s diaper.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide