Simple Houseware Clothes Rack Laundry Room Accessory
Last updated date: August 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Laundry Room Accessories and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Laundry Room Accessory you should buy.
Update as August 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Laundry Room Accessories for a detailed review of all the top laundry room accessories.
This laundry room accessory serves multiple purposes. It's a garment rack for hanging clothing to dry, yet also features three sorting baskets underneath. The entire rack is on casters, so you can easily move it from one room to another.
In our analysis, the Simple Houseware Simple Houseware Clothes Rack Laundry Room Accessory placed 2nd when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SimpleHouseware 3 Bag Laundry Sorter Rolling Cart w/ Garment Rack Hanging Rod, Silver.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Laundry Room Accessories
Laundry rooms can be spacious or small, and each presents different challenges and opportunities on laundry day. Larger ones have room for good-sized laundry sorters, washtubs and even wall art. When laundry rooms are small, it helps to find accessories to make the job easier and to keep you organized.
A big family with an ample laundry room in their home will appreciate an easy way to sort their clothes and tools to keep the area clean, organized and decorated. For smaller spaces, you can make use of the wall space and look for time-saving tools like attachable lint bins and hanging cleaning-supply organizers.
The Laundry Room Accessory Buying Guide
- Always read the product specifications before buying. For example, you don’t want to buy a hanging tool organizer if it is too wide for the wall space that you have available.
- If buying a laundry room rug, choose one that has a non-skid backing.
- There are many other products to make laundry days easier, like silicone ironing pads and dryer balls.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide