Silver Lilly Cushioned Footbed Animal Slippers
Last updated date: August 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Animal Slippers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Animal Slipper you should buy.
Update as August 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Animal Slippers for a detailed review of all the top animal slippers.
These cozy rabbit animal slippers will keep your feet warm and comfortable. the footbed is fully padded for the ultimate softness. The outsole has traction dots to ensure you don’t slip.
In our analysis, the Silver Lilly Silver Lilly Cushioned Footbed Animal Slippers placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
CLASSICALLY COMFORTABLE - Bunny slippers are the pop culture slippers of choice, so why not get a pair of your own? These killer bunnies are more than happy to keep your feet toasty warm. GRIPPED SOLES - Traction dots throughout the sole ensure your slippers stay right where you want them. PADDED FOOTBED - Cushioned footbed comfortably fits around your feet keeping them nice & warm. PERFECT FOR LOUNGING - These soft sole house slippers feature a convenient slip on design, making them easy to put on when it's time to relax. ADULT SIZING - Small fits: Women's shoe sizes 4.5 - 5.5; Medium fits: Women's shoe sizes 5.5 - 7.5; Men's shoe sizes 4.5 - 6; Large fits: Women's shoe sizes 7.5 - 9.5; Men's shoe sizes 6 - 8; X-Large fits: Women's shoe sizes 10 - 12.5; Men's shoe sizes 8 - 11.5; XX-Large fits: Women's shoe sizes 13 - 14.5; Men's shoe sizes 12 - 14.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Animal Slippers
Animal slippers are fun to wear. They are a type of house shoes that are shaped like a cute animal. In one style of animal slippers, the entire front of the shoe is designed to look like an animal, such as a bunny or a bear. In another type of animal slipper style, an image of an animal is embroidered or patterned onto the upper of the shoe. Animal slippers can be worn by both children and adults. They are a cute and fun fashion item that is perfect for wearing as you get out of bed, while lounging around your home or for special moments.
There are several options when it comes to the type of animal you can have on your slippers. Consider which animal you’d prefer. Options include woodland animals like bears, bunnies and foxes or zoo animals like lions, elephants and zebras. You can also find pets on animal slippers like cats and dogs.
Animal slippers come in multiple colors as well. The colors can be realistic based on the type of animal on the slipper, such as a grey elephant. You can also find more creative colors such as pink bunnies or purple foxes.
The Animal Slipper Buying Guide
- One of the reasons people like to wear animal slippers around the home is because they keep their feet warm. For the ultimate snuggly feel, opt for animal slippers that are lined with faux fur, wool or fleece. This is ideal for cold climates and winter months. If your feet tend to sweat, then look for a moisture-wicking material.
- If your home has tile, hardwood or laminate flooring, then it’s best to get animal slippers that have a strong grip. That type of floor can be slippery, so look for an outsole that has some tread and traction.
- Keep in mind that most animal slippers are not waterproof. This means that they shouldn’t be worn outside, as the ground can be wet. If you do want the option to wear your animal slippers outside, look for ones that have a waterproof sole. Note that the uppers of the slipper will not be waterproof, so you will need to be careful while wearing them outdoors.
- Check the care and maintenance instructions of the animal slippers to find out how they can be cleaned. Some will be able to go in the washer and dryer while others will need to be hand-washed and air-dried.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide