Silly Goose 2 Deck Electric Battery-Operated Card Shuffler
Last updated date: January 30, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Card Shufflers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Card Shuffler you should buy.
Update as March 20, 2023:
Checkout The Best Card Shuffler for a detailed review of all the top card shufflers.
In our analysis, the Silly Goose Silly Goose 2 Deck Electric Battery-Operated Card Shuffler placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
AUTOMATIC CARD SHUFFLER : Our package includes a 2-deck automatic card shuffler (W x L x H) = 8.125″ x 4.25″ x 3.75″ that runs on 2-C batteries (not included) shuffles the cards quickly & smoothly. This card shuffler 2 deck randomly shuffles a card deck making it ideal for anyone who gets into trouble while shuffling. As a result you’ll be able to devote more time to gameplay rather than shuffle the cards. Great automatic card shuffler to have fun with your family or friends. QUALITY OF PROFESSIONALISM : The playing card shuffler machine is made of high-quality ABS plastic that is long-lasting & reliable. The electric card shuffler did not make any noise & works better than the card shuffler manual while shuffling the cards. This card shuffler 2 deck automatic uses innovative gears on each side to accurately drive the playing cards into the tray in a smooth motion. Suitable casino card shufflers for all standard size cards card shuffler 1 deck . FAST & EASY TO USE : This automatic shuffler machine is easy to use & handle the two decks of cards. Simply place the card decks in the two opening sides of the automatic card shuffler 2 deck then gently press the switch at the bottom of the machine & the deck of cards can be quickly shuffled collected by the professional card shuffler card collection tray ready for distribution. This casino equipment is a great choice for card players to eliminates cheating & disagreements. USE IN VARIOUS CARD GAMES : The uno shuffler card machine is compatible with all standard sized playing cards, including bridge, poker, texas holdem, blackjack set, casino poker games, skip bo, uno card game, omaha, baccarat, pokemon, phase 10 card game, as well as card deck shuffler used in trading card games etc. Suitable card sorter for both experienced & inexperienced card dealers. The card shuffler electric can be used in the home as well as while traveling or camping. THE IDEAL GIFT : This poker card shuffler is a great present for seniors or poker cards professional players who are addicted to card games & spend too much time playing them every day. The electronic card shufflers are becoming more popular because of their lightweight & portable design, allows you to bring casual get-togethers such as a weekend dinner with relatives, a night BBQ, or a camping trip. So go ahead & place your order to get poker accessories best card shuffler lovely gift.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Card Shufflers
Whether you’re playing Go Fish, poker or blackjack, shuffling the cards is essential to putting them in a random order that enhances gameplay. While you can always shuffle them by hand, this skill takes time and practice and can use up valuable playtime. That’s when using a card shuffler can help. No shuffling skills are required: The device simply and quickly shuffle cards as often as needed for you throughout the game.
The simplest option is a manual card shuffler, which doesn’t require any batteries or power source. It is often equipped with some type of handle that you turn to feed cards through and shuffle them. While manual card shufflers take some physical work to operate, they tend to be compact, lightweight and budget friendly. They also give you more control over the shuffling process. Since you can feed cards through at the speed you want, jamming is less of a concern.
Electronic card shufflers are a very popular alternative since they shuffle cards quickly with the press of a button. You can find versions that are powered by disposable batteries or allow you to plug in a USB cable. While very convenient, these models are heavier, noisier and usually larger than manual shufflers. They also come with a higher risk of your cards getting jammed since you lose control over the shuffling speed.
Card shufflers come in versions that support different numbers of decks. So, you’ll want to think about the types of card games you play when choosing one. A manual card shuffler usually supports two decks, while an electronic one can sometimes handle up to six. While a manual shuffler can suit most types of card games, you’ll likely find the electronic type a better option if you play blackjack since it can shuffle several decks at once.
The Card Shuffler Buying Guide
- If you’re stuck between deciding on a manual or electronic card shuffler, you can weigh factors such as the convenience of needing no power source with a manual shuffler versus the less labor-intensive and faster shuffling you get with an electronic one. The type of card games also matters since you may prefer an electronic shuffler if you plan to shuffle cards after each round versus just at the start of the game.
- Compared to shuffling cards by hand, there is a risk of damaging cards during the process when using a shuffler. This is a bigger issue with electric ones since you can’t just quickly pull your card out and save it like with a manual shuffler.
- To have the most random deck possible, consider shuffling it a few times. While it will take extra time, shuffling the cards seven times is a common recommendation.
- To prevent dust from getting in your card shuffler, consider keeping it in its original box. If you need to clean the shuffler, don’t get water inside an electronic unit or use a harsh cleanser on any unit.
- Always make sure that the cards you’re using are sized appropriately for the shuffler. In addition, place the cards in neat stacks in the feeder trays.
- When using a battery-powered card shuffler, follow the manufacturer’s instructions on the types of batteries that are suitable. Often you’ll see recommendations to use alkaline batteries that aren’t rechargeable and to avoid mixing different types. To keep the batteries lasting longer, it’s also recommended to remove them from the machine if you won’t shuffle cards for an extended time.
- A USB battery pack can add some convenience and minimize what you spend on replacement batteries for an electronic shuffler.
- Card shufflers have moving parts that can pinch fingers, so be careful when using them. Particularly be cautious with letting children around electronic card shufflers.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide