Signature Design by Ashley Denim Woven Pouf
Last updated date: August 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Poufs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pouf you should buy.
Update as August 25, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pouf for a detailed review of all the top poufs.
One of the biggest benefits to this square pouf is the flat top. Not only can it be used for seating, but it also holds a tray or set of books. The pouf is handmade and woven from strips of denim, which makes the piece both sturdy and functional.
In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the Signature Design by Ashley Denim Woven Pouf placed 1st when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HANDMADE WOVEN POUF: This casual-cool denim pouf is a match for any living room or bedroom. Woven from strips of denim and sturdy enough to function as a seat or ottoman, it can even support a tray. STURDY AND STRUCTURED: Dense polystyrene fill is supportive and holds its shape. NEUTRAL WOVEN COTTON DENIM: Add texture, charm and comfort to any space. Zipper cover closure. GREAT FOR SMALLER SPACES: Great for dorm rooms and beyond, pouf measures 20" W x 20" D x 18" H. May include false zipper. ARRIVES ASSEMBLED: Imported, Spot clean. DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Ashley Furniture goes the extra mile to package, protect and deliver your purchase in a timely manner. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Designed and manufactured by Ashley Furniture Industries. The trusted source for stylish furniture, lighting, rugs, accessories and mattresses. For every taste and budget.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Poufs
One of the easiest and most stylish ways to bring a room together is through the accessories. While larger pieces like couches or beds help to anchor the style, it’s the small details that really give it a sense of originality. A pouf is an accent piece of furniture that’s not only versatile, it’s also eye-catching.
A pouf is somewhere between a large floor cushion and an ottoman. Typically a rounded shape, it’s designed to provide additional seating, be a foot rest or act as a temporary table. Poufs are great ways to showcase your style. You can match the pouf to the larger furniture pieces in your room or use a contrasting color and texture to have it stand out.
Because of their small size, poufs can fit into just about any room. For example, in an entryway or hallway, poufs can provide seating for you to put on your shoes with ease before you head out the door. In the living room they can be a place to rest your feet while lounging on the couch. In the bedroom they can add a stylish touch at the end of the bed. Their uses are endless.
The Pouf Buying Guide
- Consider what shape would look best in your home. Poufs come in a rounded ball-like shape or a cylindrical shape. Look at the lines of the other pieces of furniture in your room and see what will complement them.
- The materials used for the pouf also add to its appeal. Many poufs are covered in a handcrafted cable-knit design, which gives off a cozy and homely look. You can also find poufs made out of leather, which add a sense of sophistication.
- For the filling, a bean-bag style material is best. Some are also filled with foam beads. These options are durable and sturdy, so the pouf won’t lose its shape over time.
- Portability is key when it comes to poufs. Part of their charm is that they are highly versatile, and can be easily moved around. Opt for one that is small in size and lightweight. This will enable you to move it from room to room as needed.
- When it comes to color, decide whether you want to match the other textiles you have the room and blend in. For example, if you have a grey couch, do you want to get a grey pouf? The other option is to add a pop of color. You could match the pouf to a cushion and go with a bright color like red or teal.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide