SHRRADOO Waterproof Laptop Backpack
Last updated date: February 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Backpacks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Backpack you should buy.
Editor's Note February 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Backpack for a detailed review of all the top backpacks.
With this backpack, your belongings are kept safe and sound, thanks to the fixed anti-theft password lock. The waterproof outer material adds another form of protection, should you spill a cup of coffee or tea. There's also a USB port, adjustable shoulder strap and a binding buckle.
In our analysis of 103 expert reviews, the SHRRADOO SHRRADOO Waterproof Laptop Backpack placed 1st when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
LOTS OF STORAGE SPACE&POCKETS: One separate laptop compartment hold 15.6 Inch Laptop as well as 15 Inch,14 Inch and 13 Inch Macbook/Laptop. One spacious packing compartment roomy for daily necessities,tech electronics accessories. Front compartment with many pockets, pen pockets and key fob hook, make your items organized and easier to find. FUNCTIONAL&SAFE: A luggage strap allows travel laptop bag fit on luggage/suitcase, slide over the luggage upright handle tube for easier carrying. Tighten the breast strap can stabilized the center of the gravity of the backpack. A small anti-theft pocket located on the lower back keeps your passport, wallet, phone and other valuable items safe and handy. Internal shockproof belt for fastening your laptop and iPad, preventing them from sliding and bumping. USB PORT DESIGN: With built in USB charger outside and built in charging cable inside, this usb backpack offers you a more convenient way to charge your phone while walking. Please noted that this backpack doesn't power itself, usb charging port only offers an easy access to charge. COMFY & BREATHABLE: Adjustable shoulder straps and back side comes with comfortable and breathable sponge mesh design, relieves the stress of your shoulder. A comfortable airflow foam-pad back design with soft, multi-panel breathable mesh padding with good heat dissipation and not get clammy, offering your back maximum back support. A foam-padded top handle makes it a carry-on. DURABLE MATERIAL&SOLID:Made from DURABLE nylon fabric with Two "S" curve PADDED shoulder straps, offers LIGHT-WEIGHT Carrying and of force reinforcement,perfects for business traveling, weekend getaways, shopping, professional office work and other outdoor activities. Also, a perfect college high school student backpack for boys, girls, teens, women and men.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Our Expert Consultant
Parenting Pro and Safe-Sleep Expert
Kate Desmond is a writer and infant safe-sleep expert. She has spent the last eight years working as the marketing director for Charlie’s Kids Foundation, a nonprofit that aims to educate families about SIDS and safe sleep. In that role, she travels around the country learning and educating caregivers and providers on the latest and greatest safe-sleep information to prevent infant death.
As mom to two elementary-aged daughters, she spends hours researching the best and safest products for her own kids. She is quick to get in the weeds with other mamas, and uses humor to cope with parenting woes from potty-training to teaching kids to read. She writes about the ups and downs of parenting on her blog.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Backpacks
While bookbag, knapsack, rucksack and haversack are all names for a bag that can be carried on your back, backpack is the most commonly used term. These handy tools provide campers and hikers with a convenient way to carry their gear and schoolgoers a way to transport all of their books and school supplies. Parents also look to backpacks for easier lugging of all the gear needed for raising a child, from diapers to breast pumps.
If you are in the market for a backpack, there are a few things you’ll want to consider before choosing the one that best meets your needs.
“A good pack has the right number of compartments,” Kate Desmond, our in-house parenting expert and working mom of two, says. “Too many and things can get lost, too few and things can become unorganized.”
Look over the size and number of compartments within the pack. Do you need to fit a laptop, cell phone, multiple textbooks or an extra set of clothes? Perhaps you’d also like a side pocket for a water bottle or a front pouch to hold your pens and pencils.
“Make sure you have a place to store your phone and wallet and make sure that place is easily accessible,” Desmond advises. “Another feature that earns bonus points with me is the full zipper section for laptops, making TSA a breeze. A zipper compartment for tiny, important things and a side water bottle or sippy cup holder are also absolute musts.”
Check the bookbag’s shoulder straps to make sure they are both padded and adjustable. You don’t want the bag to be loose or the items within it will shift as you walk. You also don’t want it to be so snug that you can’t get it on and off.
“Make sure the backpack you choose is nicely padded in all the right places,” Desmond says, adding that “too-thin straps can leave a mark on aching shoulders.”
Review the material. If you plan to be out and about in harsh weather conditions, a weather-resistant 1200D ballistic polyester is a good choice. A 600D nylon fabric works fine for everyday use, as it is splash-resistant (although not completely waterproof) and not easily scratched or torn.
Locate the bookbag’s dimensions. This will give you a better idea as to what size laptop will fit in the pack. Some bags can only handle smaller laptops, while others are able to accommodate laptops up to 17 inches. And don’t forget to pay attention to weight.
“If a backpack is too heavy without anything in it, imagine the weight when it is full!” Desmond says.
Check for any safety features. This is especially important if you do a great deal of traveling with your trusty pack. If the bag has a lockable zipper, review the product tag to see if the lock comes with the bag, or whether you are required to purchase it separately. It’s also important that the bag has an anti-puncture feature so that a knife or pair of scissors can’t be used to open the pack.
Search for any extras that make the pack more desirable. For example, if you visit the library often and need to charge your devices, you’ll want a bag with a USB charger and built-in charging cable.
Finally, choose a backpack that fits your sense of style. If you have an old soul, choose a vintage pattern. If you have a bubbly personality, you may be more suited to a multi-colored bag. There are plenty of colors and styles to choose from, so you’re sure to find something that matches your charm.
The Backpack Buying Guide
- Some backpack models come with the option of a three or four-year protection plan. If you prefer to stick with one pack for the long haul and aren’t prone to upgrading yearly, this may be something you want to consider purchasing.
- The American Chiropractic Association reports that 60% of children who carry a heavy backpack end up with back pain. As a result, the organization recommends that kids stick to wearing backpacks that contain no more than 5 to 10% of their body weight.
- Carrying weighty backpacks isn’t just dangerous for children. Adults can suffer injuries as well. Researchers at Tel Aviv University found muscle and nerve damage are also possible, so it is especially important to monitor how much you’re carrying in your bookbag at any given time.
- Always check the product label to see if the backpack is machine washable. Many are not and you don’t want to risk ruining the fabric and durability of the bag.
- If the pack isn’t machine washable, you’ll need to clean it carefully by hand. Use a soft-bristled brush to dislodge any dirt or mud that may be dried on the bag. Toothbrushes work great for cleaning the zippers and hard-to-reach areas. Should there be loose sand and dirt, you can quickly clean that with the attachment on your vacuum. Next, wet a sponge with luke-warm water (use a mild dish soap if needed) and wipe down the surface of the bag. Move on to the zipper and inner compartments before finishing with the shoulder pads and straps. You may need to carefully scrub any spots that have stains. Hang dry the bookbag in a location that does not receive sunlight. Sunlight can cause the color of your pack to fade.
- Backpacks have plenty of alternative uses. In addition to travel and commutes to school, you can use a bookbag as a purse or diaper bag for your baby. They also work well to carry your beach supplies or a picnic lunch at the park. You can even keep emergency supplies in them to prepare for a hurricane or other significant weather event.
- When comparing backpack prices, you’ll need to take the product’s features into consideration. A bookbag with extra compartments, USB ports and anti-theft locks are going to cost a little more than packs that are more basic. The type of fabric used can also drive up the cost. For example, fabric that is tear-resistant and waterproof is more expensive than your traditional backpack material.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide