SHONPY Travel Garment Packing Folder
Last updated date: July 13, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Travel Garment Folders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Travel Garment Folder you should buy.
Update as July 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Travel Garment Folder for a detailed review of all the top travel garment folders.
You can easily fold clothes and store them for transport using this flip-fold travel garment folder. It has four wings to wrap the clothes for maximum compression. Clothes remain wrinkle-free and easily viewable inside.
In our analysis, the SHONPY SHONPY Travel Garment Packing Folder placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Size: 17.1*12.2inch Material: Polyester. The envelopes have 4 wings that can be used to wrap the folded clothes and to secure them together while providing maximum compression. Convenience: it provides a clear at-a-glance view of the inside clothing to quickly locate what you want. This packing folder is perfect to keep your dresses, collared shirts, and slacks nice and wrinkle-free. Not Just For Airline Travel- Our flip fold packing sleeves are great for men, women, boys, and girls. With a variety of colors, like black, red, orange, and pink, you can get a packing sleeve for everyone in the family. They’re great for long car rides and hotel rooms.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Travel Garment Folders
A travel garment folder is an innovative device that enables you to properly fold and store your clothes for transportation. It usually comes with a folding board, which is a thick plastic or cardboard material, that you can use to fold your clothes to the correct size. Once your clothes are all folded, you can stack them neatly inside the travel garment folder, compress the clothes by pressing down on them, and then secure the closure. This gives you a small, neat bundle of clothes which you can place in your carry-on or suitcase for travel.
The key benefit of a travel garment folder is that you can pack more clothes in a smaller space. When everything is folded properly to a uniform size, the clothes are easy to stack and store. Plus, when you fold the clothes the right away, you can avoid wrinkles or unnecessary creases, so your clothes are ready to wear at your destination.
You can use travel garment folders for a variety of clothes, such as dress shirts, blouses, t-shirts, pants and skirts. It’s important to use the folding instructions that come with the travel garment folder so you can fold the clothes in the correct way.
The Travel Garment Folder Buying Guide
- Travel garment folders are similar to garment cubes. However, the key difference is that travel garment folders are more compact, making them ideal for smaller suitcases or carry-on bags. In a travel cube, you can also roll your clothes, while in a travel garment folder it is best to fold them.
- Most travel garment folders come with a folding card, which is an important tool. This is used to ensure your clothes are folded to the exact same size, so they fit perfectly inside the travel garment folder. If you don’t use this tool, your clothes may end up being folded less uniformly, taking up more space than they need to.
- Because the folding card is made from a stiff material, it serves a double purpose. You can use the folding card to compress the clothes pile once everything is folded, taking out extra air. This helps you save room in your luggage.
- You can use multiple travel garment folders in the same luggage if you have the room. It’s a great way to separate clothes for specific days or specific people.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide