Sharpty Plastic Clothing Notched Hangers, 20-Pack
Last updated date: April 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top White Hangers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best White Hanger you should buy.
Update as April 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best White Hangers for a detailed review of all the top white hangers.
These white hangers are made from a thin plastic and help you maximize closet space. They are highly durable and can support everyday clothes and heavy coats. The finish is smooth so you don’t have to worry about damaging your clothes.
In our analysis, the Sharpty Sharpty Plastic Clothing Notched Hangers, 20-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ENJOY A MESS-FREE CLOSET. No more messy piles of clothing in your cabinet! SHARPTY PLASTIC HANGERS feature a super slim design to help you maximize your closet space while making it tidy and organized! You can also save time on dressing as you will be able to find your clothes faster and easier! TOP NOTCH QUALITY. Our sturdy and durable hanger organizers are guaranteed to stand repeated use! The reinforced plastic edges add stability and provide better support for your standard clothing like shirts, dresses or pants as well as for heavy coats or jackets! FABRIC FRIENDLY. Our black plastic hangers feature a clean and smooth finish offering you the best value organization tool for your closets and cabinets. There are no rough or sharp edges like other hangers, so you never have to worry about any damages, unwanted creases or marks on your clothes. BUILT-IN SHOULDER GROOVES. Our versatile laundry hangers are suitable for kids and adult clothing, but can also be used for other accessories! Designed with notched shoulders, these nonslip hangers are great for hanging ties, belts, shawls, thin strap shirts, tanks and women undergarments such as bras, nightgowns, and camisoles. SWEET SATISFACTION WITH 1 YEAR COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY. We literally got you covered in any situation, but for any reason, if you are not completely satisfied, simply let us know and we do everything to make you 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On White Hangers
If you want to extend the life of your clothes, then it’s important to pay attention to the type of clothes hangers you’re using. The material, size and design of the clothes hangers can help to keep your clothes in great shape.
One of the most common materials for clothes hangers is plastic. You can use any kind of plastic hanger for casual shirts, blouses and jeans. However, note that some low-quality plastic hangers have seams that can snag delicate clothes.
Wood is another common material for clothes hangers. They are heftier than the plastic varieties and able to handle heavier clothing like suits, jackets, sweaters and robes. Wooden hangers are typically curved which provide the right kind of support for heavy garments. If you want to hang strappy dresses or shirts, opt for a wooden hanger with notched arms.
If you have silky materials you need to hang, go for a no-slip hanger, which is often coated in a textured material like velvet. This provides a bit of friction to keep your clothes from falling off. Metal hangers are another option for a variety of clothes. They are durable and strong, but cannot hold up to heavy garments like suits and winter coats.
The White Hanger Buying Guide
- Hangers come in different sizes, just like clothes. Consider the size of hangers you need based on the clothes you want to hang. Most standard clothes hangers are around 17 or 18 inches wide. These are good for adult-sized clothing. If you’re hanging coats, you may want to use an over-sized hanger, which is typically 19 inches wide.
- Don’t use standard hangers for kids’ clothing, as they can be too wide and stretch out the fabric. Opt for smaller kid-sized hangers instead, which typically measure around 10 inches wide.
- Pay close attention to the shape of the hanger. If it is contoured or curved, it is best for hanging heavier items. Flat hangers are best for lightweight and thin clothing.
- White hangers are available in different quantities. Consider how many you will need, and ensure you have the right amount of space in your closet. You can find white hangers in sets of 20 or 30 and as high as 60 in a pack.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide