Seven Sparta DOT-C2 Commercial Grade Reflective Safety Tape
Last updated date: December 20, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Reflective Tapes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Reflective Tape you should buy.
Update as December 20, 2022:
Checkout The Best Reflective Tape for a detailed review of all the top reflective tapes.
This 2-inch-by-100-foot-long roll of red and white reflective tape comes in a pack of two, and it provides extra visibility and reflection. It alternates colors every 6 inches, meeting federal requirements mandated for trucks. You can also use it on boats, bicycles, tractors, motorcycles and to mark roads.
In our analysis, the Seven Sparta Seven Sparta Commercial Grade Reflective Safety Tape placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
200′ DOT-C2 REFLECTIVE TAPE: We offer 2 rolls of 2″ x 100′ (total 200′) Seven Sparta reflective tape. Alternates between red & white every 6 inches that meet the federal requirements for trucks. It works great for vehicles, trucks, boats, road marking, tractors, bicycles, motorcycles and mailboxes. EXTRA REFLECTION AND VISIBILITY: DOT-C2 red & white reflective tape is equipped with a highly visible diamond pattern. It provides that extra visibility when needed on dark roads and catches the light from any angle. Do you want to be seen by other cars on the road? This reflective tape was just what you needed. COMMERCIAL GRADE ADHESIVE & WATERPROOF: Seven Sparta reflective tape is made of waterproof PET material with commercial grade adhesive. It can resist dirt, grease, grime, rain, and sun-fading and stick excellently even in the wet cold snowy weather. DOT-C2 APPROVED: Each red & white reflective strip is marked with DOT-C2, you won’t have to worry about safety and regulations, because it was approved by the dot and exceeds standards. UNCONDITIONLA 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: If you’re unsatisfied with this item for any reason, we’ll immediately refund your purchase price. If you have any issues need resolved after purchase, just contact us by email.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Reflective Tapes
Reflective tape is use both outdoors and indoors, as well as in private and commercial settings. It can prevent accidents from happening at any time of day, since it offers superior visibility of hazards. Some types of tape are heavier duty than others, though, and may be better-suited to certain purposes. A trucking company will want a weatherproof, durable and Department of Transportation-approved version to put on their tractor trailers, while a parent might want to use another type on their child’s bicycle helmet.
Some reflective tape must meet federal requirements if applied for certain uses, like for boating and trucking. Be sure to check for compliance if you fall into this category. Also look to the product guide for measurements, as there are many sizes on the market. If using reflective tape outdoors, check to see if it is waterproof and/or weatherproof.
The Reflective Tape Buying Guide
- Businesses can protect their employees and visitors by using reflective tape to mark hazardous containers and machinery and dangerous areas in parking garages. Reflective tape is also helpful for pointing out risky spots in restaurants, warehouses and other places of business.
- The U.S. DOT requires all trucks with trailers and semi-trucks to use reflective tape, and these tapes must conform to DOT specifications.
- Anyone who is active outdoors (especially at night) can benefit from placing reflective tape on their clothing, personal safety equipment and tools. It is also not a bad idea to add some reflective tape to a dog’s collar when taking him or her out for a walk after dark or at dusk.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide