Seraphine Women’s 3-In-1 Winter Maternity Parka Jacket
Last updated date: October 28, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Maternity Jackets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Maternity Jacket you should buy.
Update as October 28, 2021:
Checkout The Best Maternity Jacket for a detailed review of all the top maternity jackets.
If you're searching for a maternity jacket to wear to church or a business function, this stylish coat is your best bet. It's lined with a faux fur to keep you warm on chilly winter days and has a weather-resistant outer fabric in the event snow or rain is in the forecast. There's also a kangaroo panel that you can attach to carry your infant after birth.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Seraphine Women’s 3-In-1 Winter Maternity Parka Jacket placed 7th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Our 3 in 1 Winter Maternity Parka, is the ultimate babywearing coat for bump, for baby and forever, keeping you and your little one cosy and dry through every stage. The style evolves after baby is born to work beautifully with your baby sling or front carrier - simply zip on the extra panel at the front to keep you and baby cosy. Also lined in soft faux-fur, the baby wearing insert features a section for baby's feet, and can be worn open or zipped all the way up to protect baby from the elements. Stylish detailing and a roomy hood complete this versatile winter maternity coat, which you are sure to rock for years to come - whether you are expecting, baby wearing or chasing a toddler around the park! Zip-off kangaroo panel to wear over a baby carrier or sling. Durable weather-resistant outer. Faux-Fur Lining. Adjustable drawstring ties. Zippable side pockets.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Maternity Jackets
During the stage of pregnancy when your body starts changing and your belly starts growing, it feels incredibly exciting. You’re able to actually see the physical changes and understand how your baby is growing inside you. However, it can also bring about some fashion challenges. After all, your growing baby bump is unlikely to fit inside your regular clothes for very long. That’s why it’s a good idea to look into maternity jackets and other clothes to dress your changing body.
Selecting the right size of clothes can be confusing. In some cases, your pre-pregnancy size will be your maternity size. For example, if you usually buy medium clothes, then you will also need medium maternity jackets. However, in some cases, you may size larger or smaller than your pre-pregnancy size, depending on the clothing brand. Be sure to take measurements and compare them with the sizing chart.
Also consider which season your belly will be its largest and buy the appropriate maternity clothes. For example, if your due date is in the winter months, this means that you will have a full bump when it’s cold out. This means you will need maternity jackets and coats. If your due date is in the summer, you will need maternity t-shirts and tank tops.
The Maternity Jacket Buying Guide
- How do you know when is the right time to start wearing maternity clothes? For most women, it’s towards the end of your first trimester or the beginning of your second trimester. If your pre-pregnancy clothes start to feel tight or uncomfortable, then it’s time to bring out the maternity wear.
- When buying maternity clothes, consider whether the clothes can also be worn after pregnancy while you are nursing. This is especially important in maternity jackets, shirts, tank tops and bras. Check to see whether they have features that enable breastfeeding so you can continue to wear them after the nine months are over.
- Always look for maternity jackets that have a bit of stretch. Opt for a four-way stretch so that the clothes will grow with you as your body changes. Some of the best maternity jacket styles include ruching. This way, the jacket has a bit of extra stretch so it will not feel tight on your body.
- Make sure that the maternity jacket and other items do not become sheer when stretched. Depending on the fabric, this can be a problem in some maternity wear.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide