Scott 1100 Unscented Bath Tissue, 36 Rolls
Last updated date: October 1, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Scott Toilet Paper and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Scott Toilet Paper you should buy.
Update as October 1, 2020:
Checkout The Best Scott Toilet Paper for a detailed review of all the top scott toilet paper.
This Scott toilet paper dissolves four times faster than other brands on the market. That makes it safe to use in homes with septic systems. Not only is it strong and absorbent, but it's also constructed from an eco-friendly 100% recycled fiber.
In our analysis, the Scott Scott 1100 Unscented Bath Tissue, 36 Rolls placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Performance and long-lasting rolls with the value you expect Scott 1000 Tissue gives you the quality you want in 1,000 septic-safe sheets. Bonus—100 extra sheets per roll. 1 roll = 1,100 sheets.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Scott Toilet Paper
Scott has been a reliable toilet paper brand since they got their start back in the 1800s. In fact, Statista has them listed in the top three most popular toilet paper brands, with 66.49 million Americans choosing Scott for their households in 2019. When you’re ready to stock your utility closet with toilet paper, you’ll want to consider one of Scott’s multipacks.
Determine where you intend on using the toilet paper. Scott has specialty packs designed for businesses, like the Scott Essential Professional Bulk Toilet Paper, as well as RVs, boats and busses, like the Scott Rapid Dissolving Toilet Paper, 48 Rolls.
When buying toilet paper for your business, you’ll want to pay attention to whether the rolls have inner tubes or not. The Scott Essential Professional Bulk Toilet Paper, 20 Rolls, for example, is coreless. That means you’ll need to use it with a universal cored roll dispenser.
For residential use, Scott sells toilet paper that is highly absorbent and safe for use in homes with septic and sewer systems, as the toilet paper is created to dissolve four times faster than other brands on the market. The Scott 1100 Unscented Bath Tissue, 36 Rolls even comes with 100 extra sheets per roll, which is great for large families.
If you’re looking for extra soft, Scott has packs that are both thick and plush. They are nice and smooth against the skin, so users can enjoy a comfortable clean without any risk of irritation.
The Scott Toilet Paper Buying Guide
- Scott sells biodegradable toilet paper that meets EPA minimum standards, so consumers can feel good about their purchase.
- Some Scott toilet paper packs come with individually wrapped rolls. Depending on where you store your toilet paper, this may be a better option, as the wrapping protects the toilet paper from becoming covered in dust and germs.
- If you go with a Scott toilet paper that utilizes cardboard rolls, you can save them for use in a variety of craft projects. You could make a pair of binoculars for a child, treat pouches for a party and even a set of organizers for your pens and pencils.
- When comparing the price of different Scott toilet paper packs, pay attention to the price per roll. You’ll find the Scott Essential Professional Bulk Toilet Paper comes in at half the price of the Scott 1100 Unscented Bath Tissue, 36 Rolls, Scott Essential Professional Bulk Toilet Paper, 20 Rolls and the Scott Rapid Dissolving Toilet Paper, 48 Rolls.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide