SB SOX 15-20mmHg Lite Knee-High Compression Socks
Last updated date: August 28, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top SB Sox Compression Socks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best SB Sox Compression Sock you should buy.
Ideal for athletes, flight attendants and hikers, SB Sox Compression Socks keep the blood flowing properly. They are designed to help reduce lactic acid buildup and aid the muscles during their recovery from a workout. The socks themselves come in a wide variety of attractive colors and patterns. In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the SB SOX SB SOX 15-20mmHg Lite Knee-High Compression Socks placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best SB Sox Compression Socks for a detailed review of all the top sb sox compression socks.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
Our graduation compression technology (15-20mmHg) provides the ideal compression to provide the maximum boost to your blood circulation. Better oxygen circulation provided by our compression socks helps reduce lactic acid build up and aids muscle recovery in your calf, ankle, feet, and legs. Why let yourself suffer any longer? Let our compression socks help you promote recovery, reduce injury, and feel great again!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On SB Sox Compression Socks
Compression socks come with a host of benefits, which is why many doctors prescribe them for their patients. For example, compression socks may help reduce pain for those who suffer from plantar fasciitis, improve circulation for better blood flow, reduce swelling in the legs and lessen varicose vein pain. If you’re in need of a high-quality pair of compression socks, you’ll want to go with SB Sox compression socks.
In the event that you only need arch support, you’ll want to choose the SB Sox Compression Arch Sleeves instead of a full sock. This sleeve is available in four different sizes, as well as a wide range of arch circumferences so you get a perfect fit. The fabric used to make the sleeve is also moisture-wicking, which means your skin stays dry all day.
Individuals who suffer from plantar fasciitis would do better with the SB Sox Compression & Plantar Fasciitis Foot Sleeves. These sleeves are constructed using targeted ribbing that helps relieve plantar fasciitis pain. The elastic opening is a nice addition, as it not only makes the sleeves easy to put on, but it also ensures a secure fit.
If you need full compression, go with either the SB Sox Graduated 20-30mmHg Knee-High Compression Socks or the SB Sox 15-20mmHg Lite Knee-High Compression Socks. The only difference between the two is the compression level. The pair with 20 to 30 millimeters of mercury are tighter than the pair with 15 to 20 millimeters of mercury. Your doctor will be able to guide you to the compression level that works best for your specific needs.
No matter which set of SB Sox compression socks you select, you’ll get premium support and comfort. The socks are designed to resist odors and repel static cling. The fabric is also lightweight, breathable and form-fitting.
When purchasing a set of SB Sox compression socks, you’ll be able to choose between a variety of colors and patterns. The company offers solid colors, like blue, pink, purple, black and white, as well as patterns, such as stripes and plaid. There’s no reason you can’t be stylish or match your compression socks to your outfit.
DWYM Fun Fact
The company SB Sox got their start in October of 2016. They offer a line of compression socks and sleeves for athletes and individuals who spend a great deal of the day on their feet. The company’s slogan is “Next Level Compression,” which reveals their commitment to producing high-quality products.
In addition to manufacturing a premium product, SB Sox prides themselves on their excellent customer service. They also guarantee a perfect fit and promise to deliver their compression socks at a great value. All customers are also gifted with a free eBook entitled, “Benefits of Exercise, Diet and Sleep for Improved Health.”
The SB Sox Compression Sock Buying Guide
- Check the product label on the SB Sox compression socks for cleaning instructions. Some may be best washed using the cold water setting, while others should be tumble dried using the low heat setting.
- Always consult your family physician or your podiatrist before using compression socks. While the socks are designed to help certain conditions, like plantar fasciitis and heel pain, they have a negative impact on other health issues, such as neuropathy and peripheral artery disease.
- Before ordering SB Sox compression socks, you’ll need to take a few measurements and consult the company’s sizing chart. For example, a calf size of 11 to 14 inches equates to a small sock size, while a calf size of 15.5 to 18.5 inches lines up with a large sock size. When measuring your calf, always place the measuring tape around the thickest part of the calf. If you’re shopping for a compression sleeve, you’ll also want to measure your arch and consult the company’s arch sleeve size chart.
- Discontinue using the compression socks if they leave red marks on your legs after you take them off. Instead, opt for a pair of compression socks with a lower compression level, as these will be less tight.
- Never roll down the top of your compression socks. Instead of improving your circulation, this act may actually cut off circulation to your leg.
- All of the SB Sox compression socks are affordably priced. The SB SOX 15-20mmHg Lite Knee-High Compression Socks comes in as the cheapest with the SB SOX Graduated 20-30mmHg Knee-High Compression Socks and the SB SOX Compression Arch Sleeves not far behind. You’ll pay the most for the SB SOX Compression & Plantar Fasciitis Foot Sleeves, as they are specially designed for individuals who suffer from plantar fasciitis.