SameTech Ready-To-Eat Pineapple Corer Kit
Last updated: June 1, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pineapple Corers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pineapple Corer you should buy.
With this pineapple corer kit, you get a tropical yellow handle that brightens up your kitchen. In a matter of minutes, you can easily make pineapple slices. The included wedger makes it easy to create perfect pineapple chunks if you prefer.In our analysis of 32 expert reviews, the SameTech Ready-To-Eat Pineapple Corer Kit placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This Pineapple peeler Corer will peel, core and slice pineapple in seconds. Retain perfect juices with minimal waste. Enjoy perfectly formed pineapple ring and create the most imaginative recipes from now on;
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Pineapple Corer Rankings
Who doesn’t love a delicious, juicy slice of pineapple? But if you buy them fresh, getting the fruit out of the tough outer shell certainly isn’t easy. Worse, pineapple has a core that needs to be removed so that you can enjoy the edible fruit around it.
A pineapple corer makes the process easier. These all-in-one devices can slice right through the core, providing even rounds that are ready to eat. All of this can be done in a matter of seconds, with minimal effort on your part.
To use a pineapple corer, you’ll first need to use a sharp chef’s knife to cut off the green crown, as well as about a half inch of the top of the pineapple. This will give you access to the internal contents. Then you’ll line up your corer, follow the instructions for slicing and coring the pineapple, and extract the fruit, which will rest handily on the corer itself.
One of the best things about using a corer is that you’ll preserve the outer shell, which has a variety of uses. If you’re having a party, you can set it out as a display. You can also fill it with food like chicken salad or dip, letting guests scoop using chips or bread.
But pineapple rings aren’t the only option. You may like delicious chunks. If that’s the case, look for a slicer with the ability to cut those rings into smaller chunks for serving. The more quickly it accomplishes this, the faster you’ll be able to start enjoying your fruit.
Whether you’re slicing up your pineapple for snacking or to enjoy on top of culinary creations like ham or chicken, some maraschino cherries can make a big difference. Not only does it add a pop of color to contrast to the bright yellow of the pineapple, but it tastes delicious, as well.
- A sharp blade provides cleaner, quicker cuts, but that’s not the only reason to make sure your corer has a sharp blade. A dull blade can crush and even bruise the fruit.
- Cleanup is an essential part of using any utensil. While you can wash your corer by hand, it can be handy to toss it in the dishwasher between uses.
- Some corers come in sets of two. The biggest benefit of this is that you’ll be able to use one while the other is in the dishwasher. If you’re a frequent consumer of pineapple, that can come in handy.
- Before you buy, take a look at the design of the handle. An ergonomic design will keep you comfortable while you’re working. But the handle design also adds an element of safety, since some handles can cause your hand to slip.
- Most corers use a rotating motion to core and slice your pineapple at the same time. This makes the process quick and efficient. Serrated edges can increase your efficiency.
- Many corers do their work while leaving the outer shell of the pineapple intact. You can use this for a variety of functions, including holding foods like chicken salad. It’s a great addition to your next party or just a fun way to enjoy lunch with the family.
- If you’re concerned about staying healthy, look for a corer made from food-grade materials.
- Stainless steel is also more durable than other materials and will hold up over exposure to moisture and heat, if you run your corer through the dishwasher.
- It’s important that your corer not only have a sharp blade and comfortable handle but manage to remain efficient despite being lightweight.
- Consider where you’ll store your corer between uses. Make sure its dimensions will allow you to slip it into your countertop utensil holder or silverware drawer without being taken apart.