Sales4Less #2 8.5 x 12-Inch Poly Bubble Mailer, 200-Pack
Last updated date: August 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bubble Poly Mailers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bubble Poly Mailer you should buy.
Update as August 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bubble Poly Mailer for a detailed review of all the top bubble poly mailers.
These bubble poly mailers come in sets of up to 200, making it ideal for shipping items for your business. The mailers feature a neutral white shade, which makes it easy to write your addresses if you don't want to use mailing labels. Each mailer features a strong adhesive seal and water-resistant and tear-resistant material to ensure your materials arrive safely.
In our analysis, the Sales4Less Sales4Less #2 8.5 x 12-Inch Poly Bubble Mailer, 200-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
White poly bubble mailers #2 8. 5x12 inches with 3/16” bubble cushioned wraps help ship your products to customers in a safe Packaged mailer. Whether you’re shipping crafts to customers or gifts to family and friends, Our high quality bubble bags make an excellent package that allows you to send your items with confidence and ease. You can count on these envelopes to not only close securely, but to also protect your valuable shipment from inclement weather and excessive moistures. Lined with thick, yet airy, Bubbles, These mailers embrace your items in a safe cushion of air and plastic, ensuring their safe arrival at their definition. Peel-and-seal strip is quick and easy to use. Remove strip and close. Once the envelope has been sealed, it cannot be opened without visible signs of tampering. Puncture, tamper and water resistant providing extra security for item being shipped. Order your supply of these Poly bubble mailers today to avail our quick shipping policy.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bubble Poly Mailers
Whether you’re running your own Etsy shop or you just need to mail a birthday gift to a faraway relative, you probably have a need for some bubble poly mailers. These padded mailers are packed full of useful features. They’re typically built to resist tampering, accidental tearing and water exposure — all in a lightweight build.
Best of all, you can buy bubble poly mailers in a variety of colors. Instead of the standard whites and tans typically seen with paper mailers, poly mailers come in bright pastels that stand out. This is especially useful for business owners trying to establish a brand. Simply use a stamp to place your logo prominently on the mailer somewhere and, combined with the color, your customers will come to recognize your items in the day’s delivery.
But not all poly mailers are equal. First, it’s important to pay attention to the material itself. It should be thick polyethylene to provide full water- and tamper-resistance. Second, look for an adhesive seal on the flap that will keep your mailer secure and tamper-proof no matter what it encounters on its route from your place to your recipient.
You’ll also want to look at the interior. Most poly mailers come with internal bubble wrap insulation. You’ll want one that’s thick enough to allow room for your items while also offering the protection you need.
The Bubble Poly Mailer Buying Guide
- One of the most important factors to consider when you’re choosing poly mailers is size. You can always squeeze smaller items in a bigger mailer, so it’s best to choose one that handles your biggest items. If you regularly ship items in a variety of sizes, consider buying multiple sets to cover everything.
- Bubble wrap is measured in grams per square meter, or GSM. The higher the number, the better. If you’re looking for smaller, densely-packed bubbles, a mailer that has 40 GSM should do it, but you can find bubble wrap as thick as 300 GSM.
- Although poly mailers are great for shipping everything from trinkets to books, they don’t provide protection against being bent or folded. If you’re mailing something that needs to be kept flat, insert thick cardboard. Also consider writing or stamping “Do Not Bend” on the outside of the envelope near the address label.
- If your items weigh under 13 ounces, the U.S. Postal Service is the least expensive option. As you drift above that, you should consider pricing FedEx and USPS. If you’re selling products of the same size, and your plan is to ship those items regularly, it’s well worth pricing multiple carriers and packaging options to make sure you’re giving your customers the lowest shipping costs possible.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide