SABRE Red Pepper Spray Keychain
Last updated date: December 1, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Keychain Accessory For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Keychain Accessories For Women you should buy.
Update as December 1, 2020:
Checkout The Best Keychain Accessories For Women for a detailed review of all the top keychain accessory for women.
This keychain conceals a ½ oz can of pepper spray that has an impressive 10-foot range. The pepper spray also includes dye that will make it easy to spot a fleeing suspect. You'll also get links to free training videos that will help you learn self-defense techniques.
In our analysis, the SABRE SABRE Red Pepper Spray Keychain placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Intuitive, Easy to Use Design for Maximum Protection. Stay safe with our SABRE RED Pepper Spray, the strongest available single ingredient pepper spray. Boasting the same police-strength protection as law enforcement, SABRE RED is the most popular formulation carried by police worldwide and contains UV Marking Dye to help police in suspect identification. The most popular SABRE style, this Pepper Spray Keychain with Quick Release, is a small, but powerful 0.54 oz container which deploys a ballistic stream to reduce wind blow back. The intuitive grip design allows for better aim and proper hand alignment with touch alone, allowing for faster deployment and helping you to keep your eyes on the threat. This police strength pepper spray provides maximum security in a powerful stream to reduce wind blowback and protect from a distance with a 10-foot (3m) range. Feel secure with 25 bursts (5x more than other brands) for protection against multiple threats. The Quick Release with detachable key chain allows immediate access to your pepper spray and easy attachment to keychain for maximum portability. Available in a selection of colors. Keep your daughter, wife, son and college students safe with SABRE - THE BRAND THOUSANDS OF POLICE DEPARTMENTS TRUST. Safety You Can Trust. SABRE is the #1 pepper spray chosen by thousands of police departments and a leader in personal safety and self-defense products. With over 45 years of experience manufacturing pepper spray, SABRE is trusted by consumers worldwide. Our Pepper sprays and gels are proudly manufactured in the U.S.A.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Keychain Accessory For Women
Your keys are likely the most essential item you carry with you when you leave the house. Unless you have just one key, you probably have a keyring to hold everything. But that keyring can easily become bulky over even a short period of time, leading you to question what all those accessories really do.
There are some accessories that can actually prove useful. Some can even save your life. A small can of pepper spray, for instance, or a metal pointed stick can give you a little extra security if you’re ever in an isolated area and feel unsafe. Still others can serve useful purposes like preventing germs or holding your favorite essential oils.
Since a keychain is something you probably always have on you, it can be convenient to add an accessory or two that you’re likely to use. However, keep in mind that every item you add increases the weight and bulk of your keychain. Not only will you have to carry all of this around, but you’ll find that you have a hard time sorting through it all to find the key you need. If you need multiple accessories, but that need varies, consider keeping one or two of those accessories in your glove compartment to switch out as the situation merits.
The Keychain Accessories For Women Buying Guide
- Make sure you occasionally conduct an inventory of all of the keys on your ring. You’ll be surprised how many you’ll find that you don’t need anymore.
- If you opt to go with a keychain accessory for self-defense purposes, be mindful of the dangers they pose. If you have young children around, you’ll likely want to keep your keychain out of reach.
- Pepper spray has an expiration date. Even if it hasn’t expired yet, though, experts recommend testing it every three months or so. To test it, take it outdoors on a non-windy day and press the spray button for about half a second. Keep in mind, every time you test it, there will be a little less liquid in the can, so you’ll need to buy a new one periodically even if it hasn’t expired.
- Some jurisdictions have laws against certain types of self-defense devices. Even if your area doesn’t have a law against the type of accessory you have, keep in mind that law enforcement may scrutinize it. If you use it in a way that falls under the definition of possessing instruments of crime, prohibited offensive weapons or use of force, you could get into trouble.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide