RUIZU D50 Bluetooth 5.0 Mp3 Player
Last updated date: August 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top RUIZU Mp3 Players and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best RUIZU Mp3 Player you should buy.
Update as August 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best RUIZU Mp3 Player for a detailed review of all the top ruizu mp3 players.
Featuring a solid metal body, this RUIZU mp3 player is highly durable. Its small size also makes it portable, which is great if you enjoy going for a daily run. Users will appreciate the addition of the touch button for safety, the pedometer for health checks and the alarm for early morning wake-ups.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the RUIZU D50 Bluetooth 5.0 Mp3 Player placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The mp3 player designed with music playing, Bluetooth 5.0 connection, built-in speaker, FM radio, voice recording, E-book reading(TXT file), video playing(128*160 AMV AVI converted video), photo Browsing, Screensaver, Alarm, Pedometer(No supported in Bluetooth mode), 25 Languages, Fast Rewind/Forward, Shuffle, etc. Solid metal body and portable size, perfect for Sport, fitness, running, traveling, etc.
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On RUIZU Mp3 Players
While most cell phones today are capable of playing music, you may want to preserve the storage space on your phone for other important apps, like GPS, banking and social media apps. So, it can be helpful to have a separate device for loading up with all your favorite tunes. RUIZU makes a series of high-quality mp3 players that are also affordable.
As you begin your search for the best RUIZU mp3 player, you need to consider how much storage you need. If you only plan on listening to music for an hour or two a day, you can get away with a model that has a memory capacity of only 2 gigabytes. Should you wish to play lots of songs and videos, you’ll want to look for a unit like the RUIZU D50 Bluetooth 5.0 Mp3 Player that has the ability to convert to as much as 128 gigabytes of memory.
Screen size isn’t so important when playing music, however, you’ll need a bigger screen if you want to use your mp3 player to watch videos. The RUIZU D08 MP3 MP4 Video Player has a 2.4-inch screen that can play high-resolution videos.
Consider the size and design of the mp3 player to make sure it matches your specific needs. For example, the RUIZU X02 Ultra Slim Mp3 Player is slim and compact, which means it’s easily portable. You wouldn’t have any trouble tucking it into your pocket when going for a run or packing it in your carry-on bag when traveling.
Look for an mp3 player that has the ability to combine several devices into one. The RUIZU D22 Bluetooth Mp3 Player not only plays music, it also has an alarm to wake you up in the morning and a pedometer to help you keep track of your health. There’s even a voice recorder for saving important notes. If you’re worried about protecting the data on your mp3 player, you’ll be pleased to discover that this model has a touch button safety feature.
The RUIZU Mp3 Player Buying Guide
- If you do a lot of running or enjoy taking hikes, you may want to consider investing in an armband for your mp3. Armbands are made with pockets to securely hold an mp3 player while you’re busy doing other things.
- Hard-shell cases are another important accessory, as they protect mp3 players from collecting dust or becoming accidentally damaged. You can get a quality case that holds your mp3 player and a set of headphones for under $10.
- Invest in a car charger if you use your RUIZU mp3 player away from your home or office. This way, you won’t have to worry about your mp3 running out of battery power.
- You can use your home computer or laptop to organize the music on your mp3 player. Once you sync the device to your computer, you’ll be able to view all of your downloaded songs. Create a set of folders for your playlists. For example, you can separate the music by genre, topic or activity. So, you could have files that read “country,” “pop,” “rock,” etc., or files that read “exercise beats,” “cleaning tunes” and “songs for relaxation.” There’s also the option of organizing the music alphabetically or by artist. Once the files are created, you can move the songs into the appropriate file folders for easy access later on.
- RUIZU does a great job of keeping its mp3 players affordable, while not sacrificing quality. Both the RUIZU D22 Bluetooth Mp3 Player and the RUIZU D50 Bluetooth 5.0 Mp3 Player offer the best deals, though the RUIZU X02 Ultra Slim Mp3 Player is only a few dollars more. You’ll pay the most for the RUIZU D08 MP3 MP4 Video Player, which has a larger screen for viewing videos.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide