Ruby Kisses 3D Lightweight Moisturizing Cream Contour Palette
Last updated date: July 5, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Contour Palettes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Contour Palette you should buy.
Update as July 5, 2022:
Checkout The Best Contour Palette for a detailed review of all the top contour palettes.
With eight shades and a lightweight formula that promises to conceal, contour and sculpt your face, this fantastic palette allows you to mix and match to find the right shades you need.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Ruby Kisses 3D Lightweight Moisturizing Cream Contour Palette placed 2nd when we looked at the top 3 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
8-colored cream palette that corrects, camouflages, and contours your complexion. Lightweight formula that blends easily and gives an effortless finish.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Contour Palettes
Concealer and contouring makeup products are used after facial moisturizers and primers but before the foundation is applied. Instead of exactly matching the skin tone, these creams, powders and cream-to-powder formulas come in other colors.
The concealers can cover red spots and acne, and the contouring tones accentuate shadowed areas of your face, adding dimension and depth. You might look strange at first with the different tones on your face, but you’ll blend and cover these contours with foundation.
These products are buildable, too, so you can mix and match and use a light hand or keep sculpting and highlighting to your heart’s content. The palettes come with several shades per case and may or may not include an applicator; many people use their fingers. Look for color groupings that match your skin type and tone for the best results. Powders generally last longer than creams but may be drying or not go on as smoothly.
You can find plenty of contouring palettes from companies that do not test their products on animals, as well as vegan ones made without irritating ingredients and parabens. Look for phrases like “cruelty-free” in product descriptions when this is a concern. If you plan to keep the palette in your purse, get one that has a built-in mirror on the inside. It works best to apply these products when you have a looking glass!
Some of these creams and powders are matte, while others have more shimmery or pearlescent finishes. Applying contours and concealers takes time, so don’t be discouraged if things don’t look right at first. It helps to follow the instructions that came with the kit or look for online tutorials. Once you figure out how to use these products, you’ll see how easy it really is.
The Contour Palette Buying Guide
- There are also liquid and stick contouring and concealing makeup products that you may enjoy using.
- Sweep a thin layer of translucent powder over your foundation before putting on powder contouring makeup.
- Popular areas for contouring include the jawline, along the sides of the nose, under the cheekbones and around the hairline.
- A highlighting product should be one to two shades lighter than your skin tone; use it under the eyes, on the bridge of the nose, on the chin and on the forehead.
- There are palettes with removable trays that you can refill.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment; contouring is usually done after foundation and concealer, but the rules aren’t set in stone.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide