RPJC Solid Wood Picture Frame with Mat, 11×14
Last updated date: January 21, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Picture Frames and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Picture Frame you should buy.
Editor's Note May 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Picture Frame for a detailed review of all the top picture frames.
The RPJC Solid Wood Picture Frame with Mat, 11x14 is made of natural wood and uses environmentally friendly paint. The tabs in the back are easy to open, so you can swap out the picture with a new one any time. There are also wall hooks for laying the picture horizontally or standing it up vertically. Wall mounts are sold separately.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the RPJC RPJC Solid Wood Picture Frame with Mat, 11x14 placed 1st when we looked at the top 4 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Focus on making a good picture frame. 28 processes are carefully crafted. Even on the back we handled it as carefully as we did. 360 degree excellent texture.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
An Overview On Picture Frames
In addition to photographs, picture frames are excellent for displaying artwork, special certifications and even memorabilia, like ticket stubs or Broadway playbills. Adding picture frames to your wall or setting them on a mantle can make a house feel like a home.
If you’re in the market for a new picture frame, make sure you first consider how you want to hang the photo. Some frames only come with wall hooks, while others, like the Americanflat Picture Frame with Mat, 11×14, come with mounting materials. Check that you’ll be able to display the photo either vertically or horizontally, so you can set it just the way you want it.
There’s also the option of going with a frame that can be displayed on a shelf. For example, the AmazonBasics Picture Frame, 8×10 has an easel-back that allows the photo to rest on any flat surface.
Carefully inspect the frame to ensure it is sturdy and durable. The RPJC Solid Wood Picture Frame with Mat, 11×14 is made of solid wood and has a glass front to protect photos from dust and accidental scratches. The back is equipped with easy-open tabs for inserting and removing photos as often as you like. You can even get the frame in one of eight different colors.
Of course, in this high-tech world, you may want to go with a digital picture frame. This type of frame allows you to upload pictures and display them in a slideshow. The Skylight Frame Digital Picture Frame, 10in actually connects to your home Wi-Fi and uses a special email to electronically transfer pictures to the frame. It has a handy touch screen that allows you to quickly delete old photos or pause put the slideshow on pause.
The Picture Frame Buying Guide
- It’s good practice to dust your picture frames regularly to reduce the allergens in your home. This is especially important if anyone in the home is sensitive to dust, dust mites or pollen. A damp microfiber cleaning cloth will work well for this task.
- Cleaning a digital picture frame should be done with care. Stick with cleaning solutions specifically designed for use on LCD screens.
- Before purchasing a digital picture frame, find out if you’re required to open a paid account to view pictures and videos.
- Protect your purchase when buying picture frames that are on the expensive side by going with a company that offers a satisfaction guarantee or your money back.
- Size, construction and the number of frames in a set all play a roll in the cost of a picture frame. The RPJC Solid Wood Picture Frame with Mat, 11×14 and the Americanflat Picture Frame with Mat, 11×14 are the most affordable frames, thanks to their simplistic designs. The AmazonBasics Picture Frame, 8×10 costs just a little bit more, thanks to the addition of a second picture frame. You’ll find the Skylight Frame Digital Picture Frame, 10in has the biggest price tag, but that’s because it uses digital technology that requires connecting to your home Wi-Fi.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide