Rose Home Fashion Thermal White 100% Blackout Curtains
Last updated date: August 3, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top White Blackout Curtains and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best White Blackout Curtain you should buy.
You can create a graceful and classic look with these sophisticated white blackout curtains. The double-layered curtains block out 100 percent of sunlight from entering your room. They can be kept shiny white by cleaning in the washing machine. In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the Rose Home Fashion Rose Home Fashion Thermal White 100% Blackout Curtains placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 3, 2020:
Checkout The Best White Blackout Curtain for a detailed review of all the top white blackout curtains.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Rose Home Fashion brings you luxury curtains at a pleasant shopping experience. Rose Home Fashion super soft Thermal Insulated Blackout curtains in the New Sandwich Technique that will enable to block out 99.8% of sunlight. Heavy duty make the draperies more durable, burlap effect will bring more vintage and graceful look. Backed with 100% blackout lining, excellent features on full room darkening, thermal insulated, energy saving, noise reducing and privacy protection. 8 silver metal grommets on 50 inch wide curtain panel, installed already for hanging up; 1.6 inch Inner diameter and 2.4 inch external diameter of each curtain ring, fit for all standard curtain rods. Exquisite Workmanship. No loose threads. Premium sewing threads and Stitching. All seams and hems are aligned.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On White Blackout Curtains
One of the best things about big windows is that they let in lots of sunlight. It’s a great way to cheer up your home, feel awake and alert and get started on your day. However, there are some days when you don’t want glaring sunlight in the room. Often, people block out light with blinds, but that still lets some sunlight in, as do regular curtains. This is when you need to look into blackout curtains.
Blackout curtains are special textiles that are designed to block sunlight from peaking through into your home. Regular curtains block a certain percentage of sunlight, but some of it still shines through the fabric. With blackout curtains, you can almost get pitch black in any room in the middle of the day. Blackout curtains used to be made out of dark, heavy materials, but with the latest technology, you can find stylish blackout curtains in almost any color – even white. This way, you can match your blackout curtains to your décor.
There are many reasons to use blackout curtains. The most common room of the house where you find blackout curtains is the bedroom. This is because many people have a hard time getting to sleep and remaining asleep unless the room is completely dark. Sunlight usually signals to our body that it’s time to get up. Young children, for example, often have early bedtimes while the sun is still shining, or nap during the day. Blacking out their rooms helps remove visual distractions so they can fall asleep. Blackout curtains are also useful for shift-workers who need to sleep during the daytime so they can work at night.
DWYM Fun Fact
In addition to blocking out light, white blackout curtains have a number of other benefits. They also help to block the amount of sound coming in from outside. If you live on a busy street or have particularly noisy neighbors, blackout curtains can help you get some peace and quiet. Blackout curtains also help to limit your energy expenses. Around 10 to 25 percent of thermal energy literally goes out the window in most homes. With white blackout curtains installed, you can reduce your energy bill. This means that in the summertime you don’t have to pay as much for air conditioning because the curtains keep your home cool by limiting the amount of heat that enters. In the winter months, you don’t have to pay as high a heating bill because the thermal qualities of the curtains keep heat inside the house.
The White Blackout Curtain Buying Guide
- One of the most important things to look for when you’re buying white blackout curtains is the size. No matter how thick the fabric is, light will get through if the curtains don’t fully cover your window. Be sure to carefully measure your window dimensions, and purchase curtains that are larger than your window. You want to make sure they cover all sides of the window so that no light can get through from the edges.
- Look for a light-blocking material that is specifically designed to black out rooms. A thick polyester fabric is your best option, with a few layers of liner behind it. Light-blocking lining is used to ensure that no sunlight can penetrate the fabric of the curtain. Keep in mind that sometimes, the liner of the curtain is not the same color as the curtain itself. If having all-white curtains is important to you, get one that has a white liner. Some liners are black or beige.
- While white blackout curtains provide a lovely contemporary look, they tend to get dirty fast. Opt for curtains with easy cleaning instructions that can be tossed in the washing machine and dryer. Some can even be ironed so you can get out any wrinkles before hanging them up again.
- Keep in mind that some white blackout curtain panels are sold individually, while others are sold in pairs. You’ll need to have enough panels to cover your whole window to get the right blackout effect.
- Check the grommet measurements so you can purchase the right sized curtain rod. Otherwise, you may not have a way to hang up your white blackout curtains.