RoC Multi Correxion Skin Tightening Face Serum
Last updated date: December 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Face Serums and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Face Serum you should buy.
Update as November 30, 2021:
Checkout The Best Face Serum for a detailed review of all the top face serums.
Just 1 ounce goes a long way with this serum, which combines a blend of Vitamin C and nonapeptide. The serum promises results in just one week after daily use. You’ll apply just four to six drops once to twice each day immediately after cleansing.
In our analysis, the RoC RoC Multi Correxion Skin Tightening Face Serum placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MULTI-TASKING GLOW SERUM: Reveal visibly smoother luminous skin with our lightweight serum. Supercharged with a blend of Vitamin C & energizing nonapeptide to make tired, dull skin look glowing & tight + combat visible effects of environmental stressors. PROVEN RESULTS: Experience clinically proven benefits. Instantly, skin is visibly radiant. In 1 week, skin looks brighter & texture is visibly improved. In 4 weeks, skin appears tighter, discoloration is visibly reduced, & elasticity appears restored. ANTI-AGING FORMULAS: Whether you're looking for a solution for deep wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles, crow's feet, uneven skin tone or dry skin, we have an anti-aging formula that's right for you. SCIENCE & BEAUTY: We produce a wide array of skin care products & treatments including moisturizers, cleansers, serums, skin tone & wrinkle regimens & creams for eyes, neck, decollete & much more! SKIN CARE INNOVATION: Our products are recognized by beauty industry leaders & dermatologists for their best-in-class effectiveness. We continue to research & innovate new formulas for healthier skin.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Face Serums
Throughout history, humans have been looking for the Fountain of Youth. While you may not be able to turn back time, the beauty industry is packed with products designed to stave off the signs of aging at least a little longer.
But most consumers know by now that creams can only go so far. That’s where serums can come in. While results are never guaranteed, it’s important to look at how each of them works before you invest in one.
The ingredient of the moment appears to be hyaluronic acid, a substance found throughout your body that is known for its moisture-retention properties. Hyaluronic acid starts to deplete as a person ages, adding to the aging effects caused by the loss of collagen and elastin. The beauty industry has found a way to create hyaluronic acid in a lab using bacteria, and that’s the ingredient you find in so many face serums today.
But do these hyaluronic-acid products work? According to clinical research, the key is in the size of the molecules. Larger hyaluronic acid molecules only hydrate on the surface, which helps, but for best results, you’ll need hyaluronic acid in both larger and smaller molecules so that the smaller molecules can sink deeper into the skin and work on the lower layers.
You’ll also find ceramides in some beauty products. Ceramides are found in skin cells and, in fact, make up 50% of the outermost layer of skin. As with hyaluronic acid, ceramides diminish over time, so topical application is designed to replenish what you’re losing. The idea is to gradually diminish the dull, dry skin that comes from lost ceramides to improve the appearance of your face, neck and other areas where you’re applying the serum.
Another product you’ll find in some of today’s face serums is caffeine. In small amounts, caffeine’s antioxidant effects can help protect cells. But some classic skincare ingredients remain popular today, including Vitamins C and B5.
The Face Serum Buying Guide
- Serums come in multiple sizes, but you’ll notice many are in 1-ounce bottles. You’ll only apply a small amount each day, so even tiny amounts can last a while. One great thing about these smaller sizes is that they travel more easily than larger beauty products. That makes it easy to take your serum on the go with you.
- Serum should be massaged onto the skin using upward motions. You’ll typically only need a few drops.
- Exact application instructions vary based on the serum you choose, but usually you’ll put it on a freshly washed face, beneath your moisturizer and makeup. Some skin types will find that serum is enough, with no moisturizer needed, but many people choose to use both.
- Fragrance sensitivities are important, but even if you don’t have a sensitivity, you might want to look for serums that eliminate scents. This will help you avoid creating a layering of fragrances from your serum, moisturizer, makeup and other beauty products.
- It can take time for a new beauty product to take effect, especially with ingredients like hyaluronic acid. The product may promise results in a few days, but it’s more likely you’ll have to apply faithfully every day for several weeks to start noticing a difference.
- Some beauty products can be heavy on the skin, making them difficult to wear under makeup. Look for a face serum that isn’t greasy while also forming a light layer on the skin.
- Wrinkles aren’t the only issue serums can help alleviate. You’ll also find serums that help with blemishes and spots, as well as puffiness under the eyes. Knowing your particular problem areas can help you identify the best cosmetics to help you overcome them.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide