Roamwild Multi-Digger Garden Spade
Last updated date: July 13, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Garden Spades and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Garden Spade you should buy.
Update as July 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Garden Spade for a detailed review of all the top garden spades.
This strong reinforced fiberglass garden spade reduces digging efforts by as much as 80%! It's constructed using an innovative AIR light design for ease-of-use and better control. The arrowhead-shaped spade is also outfitted with a root cutting edge that comes in handy when removing shrubs.
In our analysis, the Roamwild Roamwild Multi-Digger Garden Spade placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
AIR LIGHT POWERFUL NEXT LEVEL HYBRID DIGGING INNOVATION. Everything you need in one lightweight strong reinforced fiberglass spade shovel design – A digging spade, root cutter and unique ergonomic AIR light handle design. The design allows the user to translate power directly into the ground where it matters, significantly reducing digging efforts by up to 80%. ONLY WEIGHS 2.2KG - 4.5LBS. DUAL GRIP HANDLE TECHNOLOGY. Easy Dig / Easy Shovel - Gives ultimate power and control with easy use. Incorporating 2 sets of grips in the handle, the exceptionally innovative AIR light design and lightweight Fiberglass shaft allows for powerful digging and maximum close up cute control. Extra-large grip for easy comfortable use. UNIQUE ARROW SPADE HEAD DESIGN WITH ROOT CUTTING EDGE. Arrow head shaped head with large surface area foot plates and root cutting edge allows you to dig through sod and roots like they're not there Great for rocky, compacted soils and clay. Excellent for transplanting and dividing highly rooted perennials. ERGONOMIC LARGE GRIP ARRANGEMENT. Gives more control and flexibility to different types and styles of digging / shovelling work. Powerful lightweight Fibreglass shaft combined with AIR light ergonomic handle design and durable coated blade offers the ultimate strong but ultra-lightweight comfortable digging experience. ROAMWILD WARRANTY INCLUDED. Made from long lasting materials. Quite simply if you are not 100% satisfied then we will give you your money back in full. Roamwild, a brand you can reply on.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Garden Spades
If you have a green thumb, one of the most useful tools you will need in your shed is a garden spade. Spades are useful for digging because they have a wide, flat blade. This makes it easy to move and turn soil. While digging spades are the most common kind of garden spade, there are also other types of spades available.
For example, a border spade is a smaller and lighter type of digging spade. It is best used for digging small spaces, such as the borders around flower beds. A pointed spade has a pointed end as the name suggests, rather than a flat end like a digging spade. This tool is best for breaking apart clumps of soil or clay.
When deciding which kind of garden spade is right for you, it’s important to first consider the tasks you want to complete and the type of ground you’re dealing with. For example, if you have to work through a lot of clay, then a pointed spade and a digging spade may be useful. If you only want to dig up a small area or a border, then a border spade is your best bet.
The Garden Spade Buying Guide
- Consider the weight and length of the spade. If you have back problems, opt for something light like a border spade, or a digging spade that is made out of aluminum, which is a lighter material.
- A longer shaft on the spade will require less bending over, which can be useful if you are dealing with back pain. Some spades come with angled shafts, which can make it easier to lift heavy piles of dirt.
- Spade shafts can be made from a variety of materials like wood, plastic, fiberglass and metal. Wood is a popular option because it is sturdy and absorbs vibrations. However, it can sometimes splinter. Plastic and fiberglass are both lightweight, but they may snap under a lot of weight. Metal is a strong option, but it absorbs heat and can be uncomfortable to use.
- The material of your spade’s blade will affect how well it does the job. Blades made of stainless steel are best for digging in heavy ground like clay. They are durable, don’t rust and can be easily cleaned. However, stainless steel is heavy. The other option is carbon, which is a lightweight and tough material. However, carbon can rust after some time if it is not properly cared for.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide