RIVBOS Polarized Sports & Driving Sunglasses
Last updated date: May 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sunglasses For Driving and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sunglasses For Driving you should buy.
Editor's Note May 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Sunglasses For Driving for a detailed review of all the top sunglasses for driving.
These sunglasses for driving are highly durable with a stress-resistant frame. The polarized lenses have a mirror coating. The sunglasses have a sporty look that’s perfect for daily wear.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the RIVBOS RIVBOS Polarized Sports & Driving Sunglasses placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Plastic frame. Polarized lens. Polarized. Mirror Coating coating. TAC Polarized and Mirror Coating Lens-RIVBOS lenses are made of Triacetate cellulose(TAC) material.TAC has excellent optical properties can prevent the shrinkage of the PVA polarizing film, and the high-strength surface has scratch resistance.Restore true color, eliminate reflected light and scattered light and protect eyes perfectly. Superior&Light Frame-RIVBOS frame made from durable TR90 material, these polarized sunglasses feature a flexible, stress resistant frame that is able to withstand pressure, without breaking. What is more, they’re ultralight making you feel they’re barely there! Make A Strong Fashion Statement-Who says you have to sacrifice glamour for the sake of sport? These sunglasses are designed to make a fashion statement of their own. Whether it is sports or daily leisure, it can always show your unique style. Package&Accessories-Each RIVBOS Sunglasses are Packed in A Hard case with buckle, strap, cleaning cloth, small pouch, a polarized test card and an instruction book. Risk-Free Purchase - RIVBOS provides lifetime breakage warranty and 30 day money back guarantee for all RIVBOS products. If there is any problem with the product, the rivbos after-sales team is always ready to solve the problem for you until you satisfaction. You have no risk to try.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sunglasses For Driving
Have you ever been on the road and had to squint because the glare from the sun was just too uncomfortable? This is not only dangerous while you’re driving, but it can also give you a headache. Be sure to have sunglasses for driving in your car so you can focus on the road instead of keeping the sun out of your eyes.
One of the most important things to look at is lens color. This affects how clearly you can see when you’re driving in the bright sunshine. Brown or amber sunglass lenses provide better depth perception and enhance contrast. You can wear these in different weather conditions, such as when it’s a raining and sunny at the same time. Another option is yellow lenses, which enhance definition and contrast. These are typically made especially for driving. Grey lenses are a good choice if you suffer from eye fatigue. They can also reduce glare from water and keep color perception clear. Rose sunglass lenses work in all kinds of weather conditions. Where possible, go with a graduated tint in your sunglasses. This way, you will have more visibility at the level of the instrument panel in the car.
The Sunglasses For Driving Buying Guide
- Keep in mind that colored sunglasses lenses come in different tints. Tints have a rating between zero and four, with zero having no tint and four having a dark tint. For driving, it’s best to choose a tint of two or three. This way, you can still block a lot of sunlight but can also still have clear visibility on the road.
- If you do a lot of driving during the day near bodies of water, then you’ll likely notice there is a lot of glare. In order to reduce the glare, look for polarized lenses, which make it much easier to see. Not only do they work in sunny conditions, but they can also reduce glare from wet roads after a rainfall.
- Opt for an anti-reflective coating on your sunglasses for driving, which provides better visibility. This kind of coating also protects the lenses from water and grease, so they are easier to clean.
- When it comes to choosing the right frames for your driving sunglasses, ensure that you have a clear line of sight from all angles. Some sunglasses have thick arms which can block visibility on the periphery.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide