REYEHO In-Ear Sweat-Proof Samsung Galaxy S10 Headphones, 2-Pack
Last updated date: June 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Samsung Galaxy S10 Headphones for a detailed review of all the top .
This pack comes with two Samsung Galaxy s10 headphones. They have a built-in microphone and remote control. The headphones are white.
In our analysis, the REYEHO REYEHO In-Ear Sweat-Proof Samsung Galaxy S10 Headphones, 2-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Comfortable ear buds, fantastic sound, easy to use, small and compact. Acoustically engineered to produce exceptional frequency response for an enhanced listening experience. Enjoy richer, more detailed sound from your smartphones, tablets, and audio devices. Sweat proof, portable and lightweight headset can stay in your ears comfortably. Function: Earbuds with microphone and remote volume control for your iPhone, iPad and iPod. Allowing you to control the volume, answer or end calls, control the playback of music and video with click of button and without taking your phone out.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Listening to music, watching funny videos, talking on a work call – there are an infinite number of reasons to have a good pair of headphones that work with your Samsung Galaxy s10. Smartphones are an important part of our lives – they are with us at work, at school, at home – and anywhere else we choose to go during the day. We rely on them for entertainment, information, education, and so much more. If you can’t properly hear the audio that’s coming out of your phone because of low-quality headphones, it’s time to get a new pair.
When looking for Samsung Galaxy s10 headphones, start out by deciding what size of headphones you need. Pretty much all headphones are portable, but some are clearly more portable than others. Smaller, lightweight headphones and earbuds are easier to tuck into a pocket or slip into a backpack or purse, making them more portable than larger ones. However, it’s important to remember that you may be trading sound quality for portability if you go for a smaller size. Larger headphones that resemble earmuffs are often less portable than the earbud style simply because of their size. While you can’t quickly tuck them into your shirt pocket, they can fit in many backpacks. These types of headphones, while not being as easy to transport, offer excellent sound quality.
It’s important to decide which features of a Samsung Galaxy s10 headphone are most important to you. For example, if you’re always on the go and primarily using your headphones to join work calls, perhaps portability is more important than sound quality. However, if you’re mostly using your headphones to listen to music while at home, then maybe focusing on sound quality is a better option than prioritizing portability.
The Buying Guide
- Keep compatibility in mind. Some headphones will work with a number of types of devices and brands while others will be compatible with only specific types of devices and brands. If you plan on using the headphones with multiple devices, such as your laptop and your Samsung Galaxy s10, then look for one that is more versatile and can work with different devices and brands.
- While most Samsung Galaxy s10 headphones have a microphone attached – making it easier to talk on the phone – some do not. If you need a microphone built into the headphones, make sure you check for it before making a purchase.
- Some headphones are plug and play, meaning that you can just plug them into your phone and use them. However, some headphones require batteries while others need to be charged in order to use. Some headphones can charge while they are being used while others need to be charged separately. Be sure to check and see how the headphones you’re interested in work.
- Audio quality is subjective. What sounds good to one person doesn’t necessarily sound good to another. So how can you check to see whether you will like the audio quality of the headphones before you use them? You can check audio quality ratings for the headphones as well as customer reviews to see what users have to say. In many cases, audio quality ratings go by accuracy, or how well the headphones produce the original sound.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide