REVLON Insta-Blush Moisturizing Cream Stick Blush
Last updated date: July 4, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as July 24, 2022:
Checkout The Best Liquid, Cream & Stick Blush for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis, the REVLON REVLON Insta-Blush Moisturizing Cream Stick Blush placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BEAUTIFUL KISS OF COLOR: Kiss your cheeks with color. Smooth on our cream blush stick, and your cheeks will look like they’re naturally glowing. EASY APPLICATION: This cheek tint is perfect for on the go. Just dab onto the apples of your cheeks and immediately rub in with your fingertips. Our blush stick is mess-proof and mistake-proof, so apply it anywhere, anytime. MULTIPLE WAYS TO USE: Use Revlon Insta-Blush alone or as a finishing touch for a highlighted or contoured look. This blush stick also doubles as a lip tint. AVAILABLE IN FOUR SHEER SHADES: Available in 4 sheer shades. For gorgeous vibrant cheeks try Berry Kiss, Candy Kiss, Nude Kiss, or Rose Gold Kiss.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Blush is makeup that gets traditionally applied to the cheeks, but some multi-tasking versions are also designed to be used as lip gloss, eyeshadow and bronzer. You can find this multi-use blush in shades of red, pink, orange, brown and even tones like blue and purple. Powder and cream blushes have been around for ages, and stick blushes are a newer kind of cosmetic.
Cream blushes are recommended for mature, dry skin and those seeking dewy, natural-looking blushes. Instead of using a brush, blush sticks are applied to the apples of the cheeks or other parts of the face and then blended in with your fingertips. They can take longer to apply, but the sticks can be faster and neater.
The good thing about stick blush is that you don’t have to dip your fingers into a pot; the stick is more hygienic. Unlike powders, they can contain oils and moisturizing ingredients that are good for your skin; they also don’t highlight textured areas of your skin or irritate dry spots. The sticks also travel well; they don’t fall apart like some powders when you drop them. There are sheer and more pigmented blush sticks to shop for, and most are lightweight, blendable formulas.
Many makeup products are also cruelty-free and vegan and also free of potentially irritating or harmful products that you might not want, like parabens. Still, there’s always the possibility that you might be allergic to a makeup product, so if you experience an itchy, red rash, hives or a burning sensation, stop using it and wash it off. It’s also best to apply cosmetics with clean hands, so wash up first!
The Buying Guide
- Apply your blush stick after cleaning and prepping your skin and putting on foundation. You can add a highlighter and bronzer after that.
- If the blush stick is described as “sheer,” you may have to use more of it to get the look you want on some occasions.
- You can also find blush sticks with shimmery, pearlescent finishes and colors to match every skin tone imaginable.
- Using blush sticks takes a little getting used to, so start with a light hand. Too much pressure will push the product into your skin, creating a heavy or uneven look.
- If your skin needs hydration, look for blush sticks with ingredients like shea butter and orange peel wax.
- Choose fragrance-free makeup products if allergies are a concern.
- Roll your blush stick back down and close the tube when finished to prevent it from drying out.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide