Redragon K552 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Last updated date: September 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Redragon Gaming Keyboards and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Redragon Gaming Keyboard you should buy.
Update as September 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Redragon Gaming Keyboard for a detailed review of all the top redragon gaming keyboards.
Whether you select the black or white Redragon gaming keyboard, this model comes with rainbow LED backlights. The switches are not only dustproof, but also designed to remain silent when pressed. Although the keyboard weighs just over 2 pounds, it's metal alloy and ABS construction make it highly durable and able to handle marathon gaming sessions.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the Redragon K552 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard placed 4th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
87 Key Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Custom Switches (Cherry Blue equivalent) for longevity with greater durability and responsiveness offering clicky medium resistance audible loud click sound crisp precise tactile feedback for typing and gaming. LED RGB Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 18 different RGB lighting modes, 9 different colors, 5 backlight brightness levels, breathing speed. Precision engineered keycaps offering crystal clear uniform backlighting. Anti Ghosting, ALL 87 keys are conflict free n-Key Rollover for ultimate Gaming performance. 12 Multimedia keys, Non-Slip Ergonomic, splash-proof Design with adjustable typing angle, High-Speed USB cable with gold-plated corrosion free USB connector.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Redragon Gaming Keyboards
If you turn to gaming to relax on your days off from work, you’ll want to invest in a keyboard that works just as well for typing as it does during an intense battle. Redragon has a line of high-quality gaming keyboards that fit this bill and are worth a closer look.
One of the first things you’ll want to do when shopping for a keyboard is ensure that the Redragon gaming keyboard you’re considering is compatible with your gaming device. For example, the Redragon K552 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard works well with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP, as well as Xbox One and PS4. Mac OS users will need to go with a different keyboard.
Next, you want to make sure the gaming keyboard can stand up to hours of play. The Redragon K552 Compact Gaming Keyboard is a good choice, as it’s constructed from a durable metal alloy and ABS material. The plate-mounted mechanical keys and switches are also high-quality and ideal for gaming marathons. As an added bonus, the keyboard has an ergonomic design that makes it more comfortable to use.
Consider going with a keyboard that requires less maintenance than other models. The Redragon K502 RGB Gaming Keyboard is not only made using dustproof keycaps, but also a gold-plated USB connector that resists corrosion. The keys are even designed to remain silent when pressed, which is a nice added bonus.
Look for a keyboard with features that enhance your gaming experience, like the Redragon K556 Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard. There are an astounding 18 lighting models and six themed backlights on this keyboard, all of which can be adjusted to be brighter or darker as needed. You’ll even be gifted eight spare switches at no extra cost.
The Redragon Gaming Keyboard Buying Guide
- You may want to purchase either laptop or keyboard grips and install them on the bottom of the keyboard’s feet. They even make silicone feet that you can set underneath of the keyboard’s feet to keep the keyboard firmly in place.
- Over time, dust, dirt and debris can make their way underneath of your computer’s keys. This may affect the keyboard’s performance, which is a problem when gaming. It’s best to take a proactive approach and clean the keyboard from time to time. Begin by unplugging the keyboard and shaking it over the opening of a trash can. This will release any loose dirt that’s floating around inside the keyboard. Next, use a can of compressed air to dislodge any stuck-on dirt. If you don’t have a can of compressed air, you can use a vacuum with a brush head attachment instead.
- Should your gaming keyboard need a more thorough cleaning, you’ll need to unplug it and remove each of the keycaps. The keycaps can be wiped down using isopropyl rubbing alcohol, while a can of compressed air can handle surface of the keyboard. Wait for everything to dry before reassembling the keyboard.
- The price for a Redragon gaming keyboard is dependent upon the design and the number of special features. If you’re looking for a budget-friendly option, the Redragon K502 RGB Gaming Keyboard is an excellent choice. Individuals who have a bit more to spend will want to look at the Redragon K552 Compact Gaming Keyboard and the Redragon K552 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, as these have a moderate price tag. The Redragon K556 Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard has all the bells and whistles, which means it comes with the highest cost.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide