Ravedash Water Resistant Surprised Pika Rave Fan
Last updated date: November 18, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Rave Fans and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Rave Fan you should buy.
Update as November 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Rave Fan for a detailed review of all the top rave fans.
You'll get a fun Pikachu-style design on this fan, which features bright yellows and purples. The dimensions are 25" x 13" when opened to help you get plenty of air going. The design is also water-resistant, so those unexpected rainstorms won't slow you down.
In our analysis, the Ravedash Ravedash Water Resistant Surprised Pika Rave Fan placed 11th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Rave Fans
An interesting trend has emerged at raves, concerts and other crowd gatherings in recent years. Partygoers show up bearing interesting fans, inspired by the Asian folding fans that have been popular throughout history.
They may look attractive, but rave fans, at their heart, keep you cool. At an outdoor festival or concert, they come in especially handy, especially if you’re baking in the sun all day. But even indoor gatherings can become sweatboxes after a while. If you have enough space, opening one of these fans and waving it in front of you can make a small improvement.
But for most people, rave fans are all about costuming. They make a great, eye-catching accessory for many party-based events, going well beyond raves to be seen at concerts, drag shows, clubs and more. Most of the rave fans you’ll see on the market are designed to be opened and carried around, with eye-catching designs that let everyone know you’re there to have a good time.
You’ll find most rave fans focus on bright designs that help create a festive mood. These fans may depict anything from scenery to characters to abstract shapes and beyond. It’s a great way to express your personality. However, you may find it hard to find one that matches your outfit exactly. The good news is, it doesn’t have to. Just choose one you like and enjoy.
If you ask around, you’ll quickly learn the one defining feature in a rave fan is that sound it makes when you snap it open. That means not only does it need to be able to fully open with just a flip of the wrist, but also that it gives a loud clap as it does. You’ll know the sound when you hear it.
For that reason, you’ll likely want to look for a rave fan with a bamboo frame. This gives you the clap while also holding up through multiple opens and closes. The cloth that stretches over the frame should be durable, as well. Nylon will hold up under the stress while also being water-resistant.
The Rave Fan Buying Guide
- Fans aren’t just for taking out on the town with you. Some use them to decorate areas of their home. The right one can really pop if you hang it in the right spot on a wall.
- Take a quick look around before pulling your fan out and snapping it open. If someone’s standing nearby, your fan could make contact, which is painful at worse and annoying at best.
- Hitting someone isn’t the only way to annoy them. Fan-clacking has become such a nuisance, at least one festival has banned it altogether. Consider how ear-piercing the sound can be, especially if you’re in a somewhat quiet space and you do it repeatedly, and adjust your behavior accordingly.
- If you’re at an entertainment-related event, don’t clack your fan when audiences are trying to enjoy the performance. Even if you think the noise drowns it out, your constant clacking can interfere with the audio experience of those around you.
- At any point, if someone asks you to stop clacking your fan, stop immediately. You may be asked to leave if you insist on continuing to make the noise when you’ve been asked to stop.
- Thinking about buying a rave fan? Why not buy more than one? You’ll have a spare or two in case you lose one or, even better, you’ll have some to share with friends when they start to feel the heat.
- Look at the fan’s measurements when fully open. A fan may actually be smaller than it looks online, and you’ll want to make sure you’re getting the presentation you’re expecting.
- The measurements when closed come into play, too. If you’ll be folding your fan up to take in a purse or backpack, you’ll want one that’s compact enough to comfortably fit inside.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide