Rainbow High Cold Weather Skyler Doll For 7-Year-Old Girls
Last updated date: April 25, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as April 25, 2022:
Checkout Surprise Your Child With The Best Dolls For 7-Year-Old Girls for a detailed review of all the top .
Get your little one excited about winter with this fashion doll for 7-year-old girls. The doll comes dressed ready for the slopes and she even has her own snowboard. Little ones can continue the pretend play by swapping out the snowboard for the ice skates.
In our analysis, the Rainbow High Rainbow High Cold Weather Skyler Doll For 7-Year-Old Girls placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Rainbow High is a modern fashion doll brand that sparks imagination and encourages creativity. With Grit, Love, Action and Moxie (G. L. A. M), the students of Rainbow High combine their unique creative skills and work together to achieve their unlimited dreams today. #COLLECTTHERAINBOW The 6 original Rainbow High Fashion Dolls get a Winter makeover so they can fashionably hit the slopes with their friends. Each fashion doll is dressed in their signature color and has her own unique style showcased in her outfits and winter essential snow gear making for endless imaginative, creative story-telling fun with this playset. This winter playset includes fashion doll, 2 complete doll outfits, 2 pairs doll shoes, essential doll accessories like beanie, snow boots, Snowboard with working bindings that convert to a one-of-a-kind Winter-Themed Doll Stand and hair comb. Dress her in each look, then mix & match the trendsetting fashions that will keep her warm on and off the slopes. She’s fully articulated and posable. You can pose & play with her on the snowboard. Snowboard also transform into a doll stand so you can display her as well. Watch the Animated Series on YouTube & Netflix! Just search for “Rainbow High Dolls. Collect the rainbow! 6 Winter Break fashion dolls – Ruby Anderson, Poppy Rowan, Sunny Madison, Jade Hunter, Skyler Bradshaw & Violet Willow How to Wash Your Rainbow High Doll’s Hair 1. To keep your doll’s clothes from getting wet, either remove them or cover clothes with a towel. 2. Wet your doll’s hair completely with water. 3. Lather in a little shampoo or dish soap to wash out any product or residue. 4. Optional: To soften hair even more, add a bit of conditioner, work in with fingers or comb through hair, then rinse out. 5. Let hair air dry completely. 6. Hair is ready to brush & style. From MGA Entertainment, creators of LOL Surprise fashion and collectible dolls, Rainbow High fashion dolls, Na Na Na Surprise dolls, Bratz fashion dolls, MGA’s Dream Ella fashion dolls, MGA’s Glitter Babyz baby dolls, Lalaloopsy, Poopsie Surprise girls dolls, Baby Born Surprise Baby Dolls and Collectibles, Little Tikes kids toys and many other favorite brands.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
When buying toys for little girls, you’ll find that dolls remain a popular choice since they help girls express their imaginations as they tell stories and play with their friends. Seven-year-old girls also are at the age where they are mature enough to use dolls to express a sense of style and have fun creating different looks and hairstyles. So, this gives you more flexibility in choosing a doll to purchase.
To choose the right kind of doll for a little girl, think about her interests. If she likes a particular TV show, you might find dolls representing those characters along with fun play sets. However, these dolls can be less flexible options when a girl’s interests change, and their clothes might not be changeable.
For more flexibility, you might consider buying a generic fashion doll that she can enjoy over time. Such dolls usually offer plenty of variety when it comes to switching out outfits or styling hair, and they can have a fun, realistic appearance. You can also find dolls with interesting themes such as travel and culture.
If the girl you’re buying for prefers small dolls that are easy to take along on sleepovers and trips, you might consider dolls such as Barbies, since they offer plenty of fun accessories to keep her entertained. You can also find smaller collectible dolls that come with special features like hidden surprises.
Bigger 14-inch and 18-inch fashion dolls can appeal to girls who want dolls with a preteen look. They often come with a fun backstory to encourage the imagination or even teach 7-year-olds about different people and places. You can even find some dolls that are designed to look similar to your little girl.
The Buying Guide
- If you struggle with choosing the right doll for 7-year-old little girl, it helps to think about her personality. If she has a nurturing personality, you might buy a doll that is a baby or toddler rather than an older fashion doll. If she likes art, then dolls with colorful hair or fashion might be a great match.
- When buying a doll with changeable clothes, always check the sizing before you buy extra clothes from a manufacturer. The doll’s maker will often have clothing available for sale that is the safest bet, but you can also find standard-sized doll clothes that may work. Beware, though, that even dolls of the same height can have different body proportions, so look for brand compatibility with clothing and accessories.
- After a lot of play, girl’s dolls will probably need some cleaning to keep them looking their best. Always check with the doll’s manufacturer to find out which cleaning methods work safely. If in doubt, you could try a soft, wet cloth with some mild soap for the plastic body. When cleaning the hair, use water with a doll hairbrush and avoid any shampoo or other products.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide