Rabbitgoo 3D Decorative Window Film, 24×79-Inch
Last updated date: May 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Decorative Window Films and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Decorative Window Film you should buy.
Update as May 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Decorative Window Film for a detailed review of all the top decorative window films.
The Rabbitgoo 3D Decorative Window Film, 24x79-Inch is a great all-around option, starting with the ease of application. Just spray some water and press to the window, where it will remain in place until you need to remove it. We like that it also has insulating properties, so it can help keep your utility bills low.
In our analysis of 45 expert reviews, the Rabbitgoo 3D Decorative Window Film, 24x79-Inch placed 14th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
decorative privacy window films static cling window cling glass film patterned window coverings Brighten your home with Rabbitgoo Decorative Window Film – Partial privacy protection blurs unwanted views, irregular 3D pattern texture decorates your personal space, static cling to the surface without glue, simple peel-and-stick installation, easy to cut and trim, easy to remove and re-apply for multiple times. Key Features: Partial Privacy Protection: it's nice to feel safe at your own place User-Friendly: Hassle free peel-stick application in a breeze and easy removal leaving no damage or residue Glue Free: Simply use water or soapy water to install, no sticky glue required Unique Pattern: Decorate your home windows with elegant patterns Removable & Reusable: Premium PVC material offers extra durability, can be removed and reused repeatedly UV Protection: Say goodbye to 96% of UV rays that may hurt your skin and cause furniture fading decorative privacy window films static cling window cling glass film patterned window coverings Installation Instructions: 1. Measure the surface and cut the film. Leave an extra inch margin each side for an easy adjustment. 2. Clean the target surface thoroughly and make sure the surface is clean enough without any dust. 3. Peel off the transparent backing film along a short side. (Very Important!!!) 4. Spray a lot of water or soapy water both on the SMOOTH side of the window film and the window, then install the window film onto the window. 5. Use the soft towel or squeegee to wipe the film back and forth to make sure that the bubbles and water have been totally removed. 6. Trim off the margins and use a cloth to flatten out the film. Here you go! How to Peel Off the Clear Backing Film: Step 1 - Please wet one window film corner and use your fingers to twist it for a while to loosen the attachment between the window film and clear backing film; Step 2 - Please attach a sticky tape to the side of the clear backing film corner (we have also attached a small sticky tape on each roll of window film for your convenience), and then press it for effective attachment; Step 3 - And then you are able to separate the clear backing film from the window film easily. Note: The window film works only on FLAT, CLEAN, and SMOOTH surfaces. It will not stick on plastic, broken or uneven surfaces. Detailed installation instruction is also printed on the inside of the Rabbitgoo box. decorative privacy window films static cling window cling glass film patterned window coverings decorative privacy window films static cling window cling glass film patterned window coverings decorative privacy window films static cling window cling glass film Easily Removed&Totally Reusable This static cling window film can be easily removed without any glue residue left, and you can re-position and re-apply it for multiply times according to your need. Enjoy More Softened Natural Light This window privacy film will effectively diffuse direct sunlight to prevent annoying glares and at the same time it will also give you softened comfortable sunshine at your personal space. Irregular Patterns for Unique Decoration You can apply this window glass film to home, bedroom, office, living room, kitchen and so on and it will bring unique decoration and special visual effect. decorative privacy window films static cling window cling glass film patterned window coverings Add Elegant Decoration to Your Home with Minimum Work and Cost Privacy Window Film Non-Adhesive Film Glass Window cling Decorative Static Films No Glue Film Black Privacy Window Film Non-Adhesive Film Glass Window cling Decorative Static Films No Glue Film window sticker window glass film for home Privacy Window Film Static Cling Frosted Glass Film for Home Kitchen Bathroom Total Blackout Window Film Privacy Film for Day Sleep/Shift Workers Static Cling Decorative Window Film Size 17.7" x 78.7" 17.5" x 78.7" 17.5" x 78.7" Pattern Frosted Matte White Frosted Matte Black Frosted Regular Pattern Privacy Level Top Level Privacy Protection Top Level Privacy Protection Partial Privacy Protection Application Applied on Flat, Clean, and Smooth Glass Surfaces Applied on Flat, Clean, and Smooth Glass Surfaces Applied on Flat, Clean, and Smooth Glass Surfaces Function Privacy Protection, UV Rejection, Light Blocking, Glare Control, Home Decoration Privacy Protection, UV Rejection, 100% Light Blocking, Room Darkening, Home Decoration Partial Privacy Protection, UV Rejection, Light Blocking, Glare Control, Home Decoration Static Cling No Glue? ✓ ✓ ✓ Even Works For Bathroom? ✓ ✓
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Our Expert Consultant
Home Improvement Expert
Vicki Liston writes, produces, and narrates “On The Fly…DIY,” an award-winning home improvement and DIY show of unique project tutorials for the casual DIY’er.
Home improvement and all things DIY have been Liston’s passion since she bought her first house in 2007 and she started making video blogs in 2014. She’s performed hundreds of DIY projects, from small ones to major, wall-smashing renovations and can teach you how to make a trendy DIY barn door for cheap. The proceeds earned from “On The Fly…DIY” are donated to no-kill animal shelters and rescue organizations. You can find her show on Prime Video.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Decorative Window Films
Windows are great for letting light in, but they can bring privacy issues. If you have a big window in your bathroom, for instance, you may feel self-conscious in there at night, especially if you have neighbors nearby.
With decorative window film, you can keep the very thing you like about your house’s windows while still maintaining privacy. You’ll have a wide range of design options to match your own room’s décor, including stained or frosted glass. But beyond your personal preferences when it comes to aesthetics, there are a few very important things to consider.
Vicki Liston serves as writer, producer and host of “On The Fly…DIY,” a home improvement show that helps consumers with their DIY projects. She recommends a film that uses water for application. Just spray the film with water to activate, then attach it directly to the window glass.
“Water-based films hold up better to drastic seasonal changes, so you won’t have to worry about peeling corners when the temperatures outside drop to freezing,” Liston says. “The disadvantage to adhesives, though is that they contain polyvinyl chloride. If you’d rather purchase an eco-friendly alternative, PVC-free decorative films are also available. These adhere via static cling but do require water to create an attachment between it and the glass.”
Even if you choose a water-based film, though, durability can be an issue. Some window films fade in color over time, which means you’ll have to replace them more often than you’d planned. If you’re renting a place for a short time, this may not be as much an issue as if you’re planning to stay in the same house for many years.
Of course, if you‘re looking for a window film, chances are you have an application in mind. If you’re going for a bathroom or bedroom window, be aware that with some films, those on the outside may still be able to see in somewhat, especially if they’re near the window. Fine details will be impossible to make out, but they might still be able to see shadows and movement, keeping you from having the total privacy you’re after.
The Decorative Window Film Buying Guide
- The first thing to consider is how your chosen film will be applied. Some require water, while others use static cling to adhere to the window. The Rabbitgoo 3D Mosaic Window Film, 18×79-Inch just requires a quick spray of either water or soapy water to stick to the window. If you ever want to remove it, you’ll only have to peel it off. It doesn’t leave a residue.
- As with any items that adhere to a surface, you’ll need to press down on your window film to remove any air bubbles.
“Decorative window film is easily applied with a water spray bottle and a rigid piece of plastic, like a credit card,” Liston says. “Some privacy window films come with squeegees or scrapers but don’t feel like you need to purchase them separately to get the job done. The best advice I’ve ever received is to ‘measure twice and cut once.’ There’s nothing worse than cutting your film, only to realize your measurements were wrong.”
- Once the air bubbles are out and your window film is in place, you can use either a razor blade or box cutter to remove any excess. This can take some of the pressure off to cut your film exactly to size before you install it.
- Some decorative window films can also serve as insulation between your house and the temperatures outside. The Rabbitgoo 3D Mosaic Window Film, 18×79-Inch, and the Coavas Cling Decorative Window Film, 17.7×78.7-Inch help keep air and heat inside your house when you need it, as well as ensuring the outside weather remains outdoors.
- Although design preferences vary from one person to the next, the Rabbitgoo 3D Mosaic Window Film, 18×79-Inch has a stained glass look. Other models have a medieval design that some may prefer, while the small mosaic squares of the Rabbitgoo 3D Mosaic Window Film, 18×79-Inch sets it apart from the others.
- If privacy is your top concern, it’s important to note that not all decorative window films are equal. There are films that provide extreme privacy from a distance, but as someone comes closer to the window, they don’t block quite as much. The Rabbitgoo 3D Mosaic Window Film, 18×79-Inch does tend to blur visibility, but movements and shadows can still be detected from the other side.
- It’s important to find a film that provides privacy without blocking the natural light coming in. Although the Rabbitgoo 3D Mosaic Window Film, 18×79-Inch blocks approximately 96 percent of UV rays, it lets a soft natural light in that enhances your surroundings.
- You’ll want a film that will look good and offer privacy for many years. The Coavas Cling Decorative Window Film, 17.7×78.7-Inch not only doesn’t fade, but it also doesn’t tear very easily.
- Window films don’t just work for small windows. You can use them on sliding-glass doors and storm doors. Although they’re popular for bathrooms and bedrooms, you can also use them in kitchens, living rooms and entryways. They’re also great for office buildings, retail shops and hotels.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide