Quility Removable Cover & Weighted Blanket For Kids
Last updated date: February 17, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Weighted Blankets For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Weighted Blanket For Kids you should buy.
Editor's Note February 17, 2021:
Checkout The Best Weighted Blanket For Kids for a detailed review of all the top weighted blankets for kids.
This weighted blanket for kids has a 100% super soft cotton outer layer that feels great against the skin. In addition to comfort, this weighted blanket also features seven layers that not only keep you warm at night, but also give you the feeling that you're being hugged. The result is a peaceful night's sleep, so you wake up feeling rested and ready to tackle a new day. We loved that this blanket unzips for easy washing. The dotted texture looks cool and is fun for kids to touch.
In our analysis of 60 expert reviews, the Quility Quility Removable Cover & Weighted Blanket For Kids placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Quility’s innovative 7-layered blanket is designed to offer supreme comfort. We use the most advanced sewing technology and the highest-quality materials to produce the ideal weighted blanket. The ultra-breathable, 100%-cotton outer layer is lined with non-glue polyester padding and two extra polyester layers that contain millions of premium micro glass beads. This unique structure provides optimal temperature control and guarantees that our blankets never leak beads. COMPLETE SET! MINKY COVER INCLUDED: Soft-to-the-touch and super-comfy, a Quility premium removable minky duvet cover accompanies every purchase! Use the cover for added warmth during the winter, and remove it to keep cool in the summer.To remove it, simply unzip the zipper and untie the string ties fastened to the loops around the blanket’s edges! GREAT NIGHT’S SLEEP: Quility’s all-natural heavy blanket provides the warmth and comfort of a gentle hug. Sleep soundly throughout the night and wake up feeling renewed! CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE: For an individual user with a single, twin, or full-size bed, we recommend choosing a blanket that weighs around 10-12% of your body weight, (plus one pound). If the final weight falls equally between two blanket sizes, it’s best to go with the lighter option. Choosing the right size is crucial for enjoying the optimal benefits the Quility Weighted Blanket provides. For assistance choosing the right size for you, check out the helpful chart below! 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We LOVE our customers and take pride in providing a pleasant shopping experience. Please keep in mind, it usually takes about a week to get used to the blanket’s weight. If for any reason you’re unhappy with your purchase, we offer a full refund— no questions asked! We’re available to answer your questions, 24/7, and are always happy to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Weighted Blankets For Kids
A weighted blanket may help your child relax at the end of a long day. Weighted blankets are heavy blankets that are filled with materials like plastic pellets or glass beads. Being under the weight of this kind of blanket can provide a sense of security and calm for both children and adults.
There are many benefits to using a weighted blanket. The extra weight on top of the child when they sleep helps them feel as though they being hugged. This can be very soothing for children of all ages. Weighted blankets don’t just have to be used at night time. They can also provide comfort during the day if your child is having a difficult time. Sometimes, just sitting on the couch with a weighted blanket can also provide comfort.
Keep in mind that the weight of the blanket is something that needs to be right for the child’s size. Do not use an adult’s blanket on a child. Weighted blankets for children should be no more than 10% of the child’s body weight. So if your child is 50 pounds, for example, then the weighted blanket should weigh no more than 5 pounds. Before using a weighted blanket for a child, be sure to consult with your doctor. Keep in mind that children under one year of age should not use a weighted blanket. When buying a weighted blanket, look for one that fits your child’s body, not their whole bed. If the blanket is too big, it will get dragged towards the ground because of the extra weight. As a result, the blanket may fall off the bed, disrupting your child’s sleep and sense of comfort.
The Weighted Blanket For Kids Buying Guide
- When selecting a weighted blanket for your child, the first things to look at are the size and weight of the blanket. It’s important to ensure that the blanket is no more than 10% of your child’s body weight for safety reasons. Plus, the blanket should fit the child’s body but not be too big. If it is, it can fall to the floor and disrupt their sleep. Some weighted blankets are available in various weights starting at 5 pounds and maxing out at 23 pounds. Others measure 41 by 60 inches, and are designed for children around 80 pounds.
- In addition to the actual weight of the blanket, it’s important to look at the weight distribution. Weighted blankets are effective when the weight of the pellets inside the material is evenly distributed across the blanket. However, in some blankets, the pellets have a tendency to slide down to the edges so the weight is no longer even. Look for a model that has seams of 4 by 4-inch squares across the blanket to ensure that the pellets stay even and don’t fall down towards the edges.
- As with all children’s products, look for a weighted blanket that can be washed and easily cleaned. Many weighted blankets can be used with a duvet cover, so the outer layer can be washed when it gets dirty. Some models come with a removable cover so maintenance is headache-free.
- Keep the fabric of the blanket in mind, ensuring your child isn’t allergic to the material. A breathable fabric, like bamboo or natural cotton, ensures they won’t get too warm under it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide