QuickPlay Q-Fold Quick Set-Up Soccer Goal
Last updated date: April 19, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Soccer Goals and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Soccer Goal you should buy.
Update as February 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Soccer Goal For Your Next Field Game for a detailed review of all the top soccer goals.
In our analysis of 32 expert reviews, the QuickPlay Q-Fold Quick Set-Up Soccer Goal placed 10th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
With Q-Fold you can bring the real soccer goal experience into your own backyard – AND – be able to quickly store it away when you’re done! The Q-Fold features our innovative fold and store design… when you’ve finished playing, simply fold it away and be ready to play again in 30 seconds. All Q-Fold joints / connectors feature a locking spring button that securely holds the frame together…. Don’t believe other brands who claim “Locking Joints” are a unique feature to their goals. They aren’t. We’ve redesigned the poly-goal net clip to make it much easier to use and attach the net to the goal frame.
uPVC goal frame – UV resistant.
Ultra strong HIPP Connectors.
2mm HDPE UV treated soccer goal net.
The Q-Fold goal can be left outside all year round…. if folding it away in 30 second is too slow for you.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Soccer Goals
Soccer is a highly beneficial activity, strengthening your leg muscles and packing in long bouts of aerobic activity. In addition to the many health benefits, it also ignites your competitive spirit and can serve as a great bonding activity for family and friends.
But soccer isn’t just for fun. If you play on a team, you likely find yourself striving to win. That means you need to pack in some solo practice in between team practice and matches and doing that can be challenging. A soccer field is typically 2 acres in size, but you can grab enough room to practice if you have a flat area in your back yard.
Kicking the ball around is just one part of practice, though. If you want to rehearse goal kicks or play a game with others, you’ll need a soccer goal. You don’t even have to commit to the full-size goal you use during games to practice kicks. You can find one small enough to get the practice you need without taking up significant space in your yard.
One thing to consider before you buy a soccer goal is whether you want it to be portable or not. Some fold up for easy storage between use, and still others are built to be easily taken on the go. You could even store it in your vehicle to be ready to start up a soccer game wherever you are. Often this comes at a sacrifice to sturdiness and size, though, so consider whether you’re willing to go with a smaller model in order to be able to easily store and transport your goal.
If you opt for one that’s built to install permanently, you’ll need to determine whether it’s weatherproof. The supporting poles and net will all need to be able to withstand day after day of sunlight, rain and more extreme weather like storms, hail and ice. You should also make sure the anchors will be strong enough to hold it in place when the wind kicks up.
The Soccer Goal Buying Guide
- Before you buy, look at the size of the goal. Some are available in multiple sizes, allowing you to get the model you want in the exact size you need.
- If you choose a portable goal, check to see if it comes with a carrying case. Otherwise, you may need to purchase one separately.
- The best thing about a more portable goal is that you can easily store it, but you’ll need to ensure you have a good place to keep it between uses. Also consider how much time and effort will be involved in setting it up. If it’s too much trouble, you may find you end up leaving it in place anyway, at which point you’ll need to make sure it’s weatherproof.
- Your soccer goal will need to be able to absorb shock well. Check the durability of not only the supporting poles but the net attached to them.
- Your goal will anchor to the ground using stakes. Goals typically come with either metal or plastic stakes. Plastic can be tougher to drive into the ground, but it’s lighter weight, making it easier to transport and store.
- If you think you might practice at night, reflective fabric on the goal can come in handy.
- Those who have space for it can set soccer goals up indoors. You’ll need a smaller model for this, and one that’s built to be used indoors.
- Look not only at the build of the net but how it attaches to the poles. It will need to be strong enough to endure being hit with repeated significant force.
- If you want the flexibility to play on a variety of ground types, look for a goal with that flexibility. Some allow you to play on grass, turf and sand.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide