QBeel Locked Velvet Jewelry Chest
Last updated date: November 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Jewelry Chests and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Jewelry Chest you should buy.
Update as February 8, 2022:
Checkout The Best Jewelry Chest To Store Your Most Meaningful Valuables for a detailed review of all the top jewelry chests.
This jewelry chest comes in seven bold colors, including purple, deep blue and rose pink. Each chest is covered in a soft velvet that won't scratch your jewelry. There are 36 compartments for storing your favorite pieces and a handy lock to protect your investment.
In our analysis of 66 expert reviews, the QBeel Locked Velvet Jewelry Chest placed 9th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Specifications Color : Sky Blue Key : 1 Pack Material : Soft Velvet Net weight : 2.5 pounds Dimension : 10.3″ x 10.3″ x 3.2″ Pefect Gift for birthday ,Christmas day ,wedding day, Valentine’s Day ,Mother’s day, Anniversary Day,Woman’s Day .Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving Day. WHY YOU CHOOSE OUR JEWELRY CASE? 1. Double Layers 2. Advanced Velvet Material 3. Exquisite & Durble Lock and Key 4. Charming Colors to Decorate Home 5. Space Saver to Avoid Jewelry Mass 6. Big Capacity : Double Layers with 8 necklace hooks+12 ring cases+ 8 ear stud cards+ 5 large storage pouches+ 10 watches brackets slots. HOW TO USE THE LOCK & KEY ? When the lock in vertical state—————-its opened. When the lock in Horizontal state————-its locked. Conversion the lock and open state , You just need inset the key and rotate 90 degree. Please Refer the Video : https://youtu.be/NScmyRFbm4o Warm Service: If you have any questions before or after buying our necklace holder organizer, please don’t hesitate to contact us. 24 hours friendly customer service here for you ,We will be delighted to solve your problems. If you are interested in our necklace and bracelet organizer, just Press the ” Add to Cart ” button right now. Note : Please note that slight color difference should be acceptable due to the light and screen. Package Includes: 1 x Jewelry Drawer Organizer ( Jewelries not included ) 1 x Key
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Jewelry Chests
As your jewelry collection begins to grow, you need a safe place to store and organize each of the pieces. A jewelry chest will help you do just that. As you begin your hunt for the best jewelry box, you’ll want to examine the features of each to ensure they meet your specific needs.
Begin looking at the size and weight of the jewelry chest. Smaller chests are perfect for tweens who are just beginning to wear jewelry, as well as individuals who need a case to transport their jewelry from one location to another. A box that weighs just over four pounds and has a convenient carrying handle on top is a good choice for this.
Check the security of the box next. Some boxes come with a lock and key. While the box itself can be picked up and carried off, the lock deters party guests and home maintenance workers from browsing through your items. Also, the lock will keep small children in the home from accessing any pieces of jewelry that can be swallowed or flushed down a toilet.
Determine how much jewelry the chest can actually hold. It’s also helpful for the jewelry box to have multiple types of storage to accommodate the different pieces of jewelry. For example, the Songmics Mounted Jewelry Armoire with Mirror has 84 ring slots, 32 necklace hooks, 90 earring slots, 48 earring holes, five shelves for bracelets and two drawers for brooches and pins.
Consider any extras that make the jewelry chest stand out. For example, you may prefer a box with LED lights and a mirror. A model that hangs from your closet door instead of one that sits on your dresser may be best. Of course, style also matters. A model with a black leather finish that is hand-lined using a delightful suede fabric is both elegant and playful.
The Jewelry Chest Buying Guide
- Every once in a while, you’ll want to clean your jewelry box to keep any dust and debris from harming your jewels. A moist microfiber cloth is all you need to wipe down the exterior of your jewelry box. To clean the inside, remove the jewelry and then use a vacuum cleaner attachment to extract the dust. If you experienced any spills, you can use a wet lint-free cloth to clean it up. Should there be any unpleasant odors, a quick squirt of a deodorizing spray will do the trick. Wait for the interior fabric to dry completely before adding your jewelry back to the chest.
- It can be helpful to toss a few silica gel packs in your jewelry chest. This will keep the environment dry, as moisture can cause jewelry to turn color.
- Keep the lid to your jewelry box closed when not in use. Sunlight is another factor that can negatively affect the pieces in your jewelry collection.
- Jewelry boxes make an excellent gift for Christmas, a birthday, Mother’s Day or even a bridal shower.
- Size plays the biggest roll in the price of a jewelry chest. More basic models are the most affordable. A box with a larger number of compartments and an elegant leather finish will have more of a moderate price tag. The Songmics Mounted Jewelry Armoire with Mirror is the most costly, thanks to its size, ability to be hung on a closet door and the inclusion of a lock and key.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide