QBeel Jewelry Box with Lock
Last updated date: January 24, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Jewelry Chests and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Jewelry Chest you should buy.
The QBeel Jewelry Box with Lock comes in seven bold colors, including purple, deep blue and rose pink. Each chest is covered in a soft velvet that won't scratch your jewelry. There are 36 compartments for storing your favorite pieces and a handy lock to protect your investment. In our analysis of 67 expert reviews, the QBeel QBeel Jewelry Box with Lock placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note January 24, 2020:
Checkout The Best Jewelry Chest for a detailed review of all the top jewelry chests.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Specifications Color : Sky Blue Key : 1 Pack Material : Soft Velvet Net weight : 2.5 pounds Dimension : 10.3" x 10.3" x 3.2" Pefect Gift for birthday ,Christmas day ,wedding day, Valentine's Day ,Mother's day, Anniversary Day,Woman's Day .Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving Day. WHY YOU CHOOSE OUR JEWELRY CASE? 1. Double Layers 2. Advanced Velvet Material 3. Exquisite & Durble Lock and Key 4. Charming Colors to Decorate Home 5. Space Saver to Avoid Jewelry Mass 6. Big Capacity : Double Layers with 8 necklace hooks+12 ring cases+ 8 ear stud cards+ 5 large storage pouches+ 10 watches brackets slots. HOW TO USE THE LOCK & KEY ? When the lock in vertical state----------------its opened. When the lock in Horizontal state-------------its locked. Conversion the lock and open state , You just need inset the key and rotate 90 degree. Please Refer the Video : https://youtu.be/NScmyRFbm4o Warm Service: If you have any questions before or after buying our necklace holder organizer, please don't hesitate to contact us. 24 hours friendly customer service here for you ,We will be delighted to solve your problems. If you are interested in our necklace and bracelet organizer, just Press the " Add to Cart " button right now. Note : Please note that slight color difference should be acceptable due to the light and screen. Package Includes: 1 x Jewelry Drawer Organizer ( Jewelries not included ) 1 x Key
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Jewelry Chests
As your jewelry collection begins to grow, you need a safe place to store and organize each of the pieces. A jewelry chest will help you do just that. As you begin your hunt for the best jewelry box, you’ll want to examine the features of each to ensure they meet your specific needs.
Begin looking at the size and weight of the jewelry chest. Smaller chests are perfect for tweens who are just beginning to wear jewelry, as well as individuals who need a case to transport their jewelry from one location to another. The Vlando Jewelry Box is a good option for this, as it weighs just over four pounds and has a convenient carrying handle on top.
Check the security of the box next. The QBeel Jewelry Box with Lock comes with a lock and key. While the box itself can be picked up and carried off, the lock deters party guests and home maintenance workers from browsing through your items. Also, the lock will keep small children in the home from accessing any pieces of jewelry that can be swallowed or flushed down a toilet.
Determine how much jewelry the chest can actually hold. It’s also helpful for the jewelry box to have multiple types of storage to accommodate the different pieces of jewelry. For example, the SONGMICS Mounted Jewelry Armoire with Mirror has 84 ring slots, 32 necklace hooks, 90 earring slots, 48 earring holes, five shelves for bracelets and two drawers for brooches and pins.
Consider any extras that make the jewelry chest stand out. For example, you may prefer a box with LED lights and a mirror. A model that hangs from your closet door instead of one that sits on your dresser may be best. Of course, style also matters. The Kendal Leather Jewelry Box is great if you’re interested in a model that is more elegant than playful. It has a black leather finish and is hand-lined using a delightful suede fabric.
DWYM Fun Fact
Did you know that Egypt and Mesopotamia were among the first places to produce and sell jewelry? Of course, jewelry was made by humans since the beginning of time with the first known pieces being constructed from Nassarius shells. Here are a few more facts about jewelry that you may find interesting:
- The United States is one of the biggest purchasers of diamonds, which makes sense since 75% of engagement rings bought for brides-to-be contain diamonds.
- In ancient China, residents preferred silver to gold and considered jade their most desired gemstone.
- St. Edward’s Crown used in the coronation of Charles II contained a total of 440 gemstones.
- It wasn’t until the 1940s that men began wearing wedding rings. Men heading off to war during World War II wore rings as a reminder of the wives they had waiting for them back home.
The Jewelry Chest Buying Guide
- Every once in a while, you’ll want to clean your jewelry box to keep any dust and debris from harming your jewels. A moist microfiber cloth is all you need to wipe down the exterior of your jewelry box. To clean the inside, remove the jewelry and then use a vacuum cleaner attachment to extract the dust. If you experienced any spills, you can use a wet lint-free cloth to clean it up. Should there be any unpleasant odors, a quick squirt of a deodorizing spray will do the trick. Wait for the interior fabric to dry completely before adding your jewelry back to the chest.
- It can be helpful to toss a few silica gel packs in your jewelry chest. This will keep the environment dry, as moisture can cause jewelry to turn color.
- Keep the lid to your jewelry box closed when not in use. Sunlight is another factor that can negatively affect the pieces in your jewelry collection.
- Jewelry boxes make an excellent gift for Christmas, a birthday, Mother’s Day or even a bridal shower.
- Check the length of any money-back guarantees. Most don’t last past 30 days. Give your jewelry chest a thorough once over when you buy it, so you can promptly return it for a refund if anything is amiss.
- Size plays the biggest roll in the price of a jewelry chest. The QBeel Jewelry Box with Lock and the Vlando Jewelry Box are more basic, and therefore, the most affordable. You’ll find the Kendal Leather Jewelry Box falls in the middle of the price range, as it has a larger number of compartments and an elegant leather finish. The SONGMICS Mounted Jewelry Armoire with Mirror is the most costly, thanks to its size, ability to be hung on a closet door and the inclusion of a lock and key.