Puriya Plant-Based Chest Rub
Last updated date: December 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Chest Rubs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Chest Rub you should buy.
Editor's Note December 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Chest Rub for a detailed review of all the top chest rubs.
Each of the ingredients in this chest rub are of the highest quality. The company even sources its eucalyptus and tea tree oils from Australia. You won't find any parabens, artificial fragrances or harsh chemicals in this rub! Users can also feel good about the product being cruelty-free.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the Puriya Puriya Plant-Based Chest Rub placed 5th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Puriya Chest Rub. Plant-Based. Feel Instantly Better When You Rub This Aromatic Blend of Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree and Lavender on Chest of Under the Nose. Why Choose Puriya’s Chest Rub Balm (formerly named Breathe Ease Balm)? Puriya’s Chest Rub Balm is a formula that has taken years to fine tune. You can feel confident that only the highest quality ingredients are used. Puriya is a trusted brand and was awarded the “Family Tested, Family Approved” seal of approval for 3 of its products (Mother of All Creams, Scalp Clarifying Shampoo and Wonder Balm) by an independent organization that sends products to parents and families across North America to determine which products they love and use in their own homes. This balm is infused with essential oils and and should be kept handy for use on kids and parents alike. What Puriya Chase Rub Balm is Not? This product contains no Parabens, preservatives, petroleum, alcohol or artificial fragrances. Puriya Chase Rub Balm is 100% plant-based and safe for kids and adults
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Chest Rubs
Once cold and flu season arrives, you’ll want to have a few products on hand in case anyone in the family gets sick. One must-have item is a chest rub. Chest rubs are excellent for relieving nasal congestion, as well as for soothing chest aches and reducing coughs. When you’re ready to shop for the best chest rub, keep the following information in mind.
Choose a chest rub that meets the age requirements of the children in your home. While some rubs are safe for kids age 2 and up, others can be used in infants as young as 3 months.
Review the ingredients carefully before you choose a chest rub. Mentholatum Natural Congestion Ointment is made using 100% natural active ingredients, while all of the ingredients in the Zarbee’s Naturals Baby Soothing Chest Rub are free of parabens and artificial fragrances. You want to avoid using any chest rubs that contain harsh chemicals, as these can irritate the skin of sensitive individuals.
Look into the company that makes the chest rub to ensure its practices match your personal convictions. For example, some chest rubs are 100% cruelty-free and never tested on animals. Other companies choose to donate a portion of their sales to charity.
The Chest Rub Buying Guide
- Do not heat the chest rub up in a microwave or place it in hot water or you may suffer a burn.
- Always store the chest rub where children and pets can’t get access to it, even if the ingredients are listed as all-natural.
- Chest rubs are meant for external use only and should not be consumed or placed in one’s eyes, ears or nose.
- It’s good practice to test the rub on a small area of your skin before you use it for the first time. This is the best way to determine if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- When comparing chest rub prices, you’ll first need to take into consideration how many ounces are in each tub. As you compare similar-sized rubs, you’ll want to look at the ingredients. The higher the quality of ingredients, the higher you can expect the chest rub to cost.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide