Pristine Bamboo Non-Slip Expandable Silverware Organizer
Last updated date: April 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Flatware Trays and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Flatware Tray you should buy.
Update as April 27, 2020:
Checkout The Best Flatware Tray for a detailed review of all the top flatware trays.
In our analysis of 32 expert reviews, the Pristine Bamboo Non-Slip Expandable Silverware Organizer placed 8th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Are you tired of not having enough space to organize your silverware? Do you hate it when your drawer organizer moves to the back of the drawer? Are you looking for a safe, all-natural product? You’re in luck! Unlike other wooden silverware organizers, this premium Pristine Bamboo Large Silverware Organizer offers a stylish and innovative solution to drawer clutter using a customizable, slip-resistant design with an MDF-free finish. Superior Solution for Your Storage Needs Kitchen Drawer Organizer Silverware Organizer Cutlery Tray Bamboo Drawer Organizer Arts and craft supplies organizer office desk organizer kids bedroom organizer junk organizer Garage tools organizer junk organizer You’ll no longer be limited to space when you’re equipped with this hyper-functional, flatware drawer organizer. Designed with an expandable tray on each side, you can conveniently increase your storage capacity up to eight compartments. For smaller spaces, either leave the sides closed or open partially for an equally sleek appearance. This innovative expandable design allows you to choose between 6, 7 or 8 compartments, accommodating your storage needs and your drawer space! Simplify your kitchen cabinet, vanity, dresser or workbench drawer setup in style!! The innovative design of this bamboo drawer organizer fuses modular customization with non-slip features to keep your organizer tray securely in place. No matter where you use it — in the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, workshop, office or garage — this multipurpose organizing tool keeps your essentials organized and your drawers in order, allowing you to find whatever you’re looking for each and every time. While you may run out of space for your essentials with other organizers, this won’t be an issue with Pristine Bamboo’s Large Silverware Organizer. Much better than ordinary bamboo drawer dividers, this one boasts an extra-deep 2.75-inch rise with an adjustable width range of 12.5- 19.3 inches. Now you can increase the storage capacity in your drawers to the fullest extent possible, and have plenty of space to store all of your belongings. From our family to your family! Pristine Bamboo Unique Features: 100% Bamboo (Even the Base) Non-slip tags to prevent sliding Extra depth for more storage space Lcoking strips to prevent collapsing As a small family business, we create innovative and beautiful products using nothing but 100% pure bamboo. Unlike other manufacturers, we don't use toxic MDF to reduce cost. Our bamboo is sustainably grown, always toxin-free and shaped with the love and care you can only get from a family business. They’re a gift from our family to your family and we wouldn’t have it any other way. Drawer Organizer utensil Organizer Cutlery Tray Silverware Organizer Flatware Holder Drawer Divider A perfect gift item for every occasion! Complete with elegant packaging and superior features, the Pristine Bamboo Large Silverware Organizer makes a perfect gift for any special occasion. Give the gift of a simple, elegant home solution to a future bride or new homeowner, or treat yourself to several so you can organize your various kitchen utensils of different sizes, multiple desk supplies, misplaced tools and hardware, beauty products and so much more. Now you can bring an elite design into every room in your home! Pristine Bamboo Trust The Bamboo Experts! We know bamboo! There are over 1000 bamboo species. We grow only the highest quality bamboo, specially cultivated for strength and durability. We know when to harvest and how to select the best. We combine modern technology with ancient wisdom to come up with the most durable and beautiful bamboo products, that would last for years.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Flatware Trays
Every kitchen has a silverware drawer, and that drawer needs a flatware tray to help keep things organized. But you may not realize just how many options there are for storing flatware until you start shopping.
The first thing you’ll need to do is measure the drawer you’ve chosen for your silverware. Many kitchens are built with a wider cabinet for silverware, but you don’t have to stick with that. You can find a narrower silverware tray that will let you use any drawer, saving those wider drawers for other items.
The size of the compartments can also vary. Some are narrower than others, so it’s important to consider the design of your silverware before buying a tray to hold it all. One handy feature on some flatware trays is an expandable compartment that allows you to widen your tray if you have a bigger drawer to accommodate it.
Plastic is the traditional material for flatware trays, but newer manufacturers have found that bamboo is a great alternative. This is an organic, eco-friendly way to organize your kitchen, so it’s well worth considering. However, it’s important to consider how sensitive bamboo can be to moisture. If you tend to put your silverware away before it’s completely dry, you could find your tray is prone to warping.
Flatware trays aren’t just for flatware, though. Some have actually found them useful for organizing makeup, cosmetic brushes, office supplies and more. This is especially true of flatware trays made from materials like bamboo, which have a more versatile look.
Slipping and sliding is an ongoing issue with plastic flatware trays. As you open and close your drawer, you may find you’re constantly moving your tray back into place. For that reason, newer trays now have nonslip material on the bottom to keep the tray from moving around.
The Flatware Tray Buying Guide
- One of the handiest features on a silverware tray is a nonslip surface on the bottom. This will hold your silverware tray in place as you open and close the drawer.
- Nonslip material isn’t just for the underside of silverware trays. Some have lined compartments. That means you won’t have to worry about your silverware scooting around. It will stay in place no matter how often it’s jostled.
- Instead of a lining, some silverware trays use grips to make sure the silverware stays perfectly lined up.
- Occasionally, you’ll need to remove all silverware and wash your tray. Many plastic trays can be washed in the dishwasher. If you buy one made from a material like bamboo, though, you’ll only be able to wipe it down with a damp cloth.
- Forks, knives and spoons aren’t the only items you’ll keep in your silverware tray. Many have an extra-wide compartment that allows you to store items like corkscrews, bottle openers and crab crackers. Make sure you choose one wide enough to store all the items you plan to keep there.
- If you opt for a plastic tray, make sure you choose one that can hold up under heat. This is especially true if you want to wash it in the dishwasher occasionally. Some can warp when exposed to extreme temperatures.
- Some are concerned with the chemicals that touch the utensils that then touch their food. If this is a worry for you, a bamboo tray may be the best choice. Regardless of the material you choose, though, look for one that’s approved by the FDA and free of BPA.
- Flatware tray manufacturers assume many consumers have a wider drawer they use for silverware. But you may choose to use a narrower drawer for that purpose, or your kitchen may not have wider drawers at all. It’s important to measure your drawer before making your purchase.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide