PowerLix MilkPro Double Whisk Milk Frother
Last updated: November 2, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Handheld Milk Frothers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Handheld Milk Frother you should buy.
A souped-up motor and double whisk attachment allow this model to froth milk faster and thicker. The unit is operated by an internal battery, which allows you to take it anywhere. The high-quality materials extend to the stand, which has rubber sleeves to hold the frother securely.In our analysis of 31 expert reviews, the PowerLix Double Whisk Milk Frother placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PowerLix brings you its portable handheld milk frother for frothed milk. If you love your morning coffee with lots of froth and foam, then you certainly want to have PowerLix frothing wand at home or your café style cappuccino. It comes with a stand for easy storage and can be kept on the countertop.
Handheld Milk Frother Rankings
If you love the lattes and other caffeinated drinks from your local coffee shop because of the lovely textured and airy foam at the top, then it’s time you got yourself a handheld milk frother. You can quickly froth your own milk at home to top a number of beverages and get coffee-shop quality at a fraction of the price.
How does a handheld milk frother turn plain milk into that light and fluffy foam? It aerates it by introducing tiny bubbles into the milk. This is what gives the milk a creamy consistency coffee fans love in lattes and cappuccinos.
There are a number of different types of milk frothers you can try at home. An automatic electric milk frother is a good option for those who need to make large batches of frothed milk for multiple beverages at a time. Some models heat up the milk while they froth it as well. These options can be more expensive than the alternatives.
A hand-pump milk frother requires a lot of manual effort but produces a lot of foam. This is a good option if you only want enough frothed milk for one or two cups and don’t use it very often.
A handheld electric milk frother is a popular choice for many people because it’s easy to use and comes at an affordable price point. The gadget includes a small propeller or whisk at the end of the frother, which spins rapidly when turned on. You insert this end into a cup of milk to add in air and create voluminous foam. You can use an electric handheld milk frother to make large or small batches of frothed milk. Plus, it doesn’t take any manual effort other than holding the gadget while it works its magic.
- When you’re looking for a handheld milk frother, consider how often you’ll be using it and for how much milk at a time. Most handheld milk frothers take just seconds to create the creamy milk foam, but some work much faster than others.
- Take a look at how powerful the motor is and how it’s powered. Does it require batteries, for example, or does it need to be plugged into a wall socket. This will affect the portability of the device. For example, if you want to take your handheld milk frother to work or camping, having a battery powered one makes things easier.
- Most handheld milk frothers are safe and easy to use. Unlike automatic electric milk frother machines, which can have complex instructions, all you need to get started with a handheld milk frother is a cup of milk.
- If you’re having a warm caffeinated beverage, begin by warming your milk. You can do this in the microwave or on the stove. Keep in mind that you don’t want the milk to boil. Use a sturdy cup to froth the milk in, and fill it about halfway with the milk. Turn the handheld frother on and then slowly dip the wand into the milk. Use your hand to bring the wand up and down slightly. Also make a stirring motion around the cup. This way, you can bring air into all of the milk.
- Some handheld milk frothers work in less than 10 seconds while others take around 30 seconds. Once the milk has reached the texture you want, you can turn off the frother and then pour the milk over your coffee.