POPCHOSE Natural Bristle Body Brush
Last updated: October 6, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Boar Brushes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Boar Brush you should buy.
This boar-bristle brush is made from eco-friendly material. It can be used on a daily basis for exfoliation, unclogging pores, reducing cellulite and improving blood circulation. The oval-shaped brush is easy to hold and maneuver.In our analysis of 53 expert reviews, the POPCHOSE Natural Bristle Body Brush placed 6th when we looked at the top 20 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DRY BRUSHING is an inexpensive, effective and chemical-free way to have healthier and smoother skin. The POPCHOSE body brush is an ideal dry brushing boody brush to restore and maintain your beautiful radiance. It can also be used in shower or bath to clean the skin deeply. GREAT RESULTS will show if you do dry brushing on a regular basis. Benefits include: exfoliation, unclogged pores, smoother and softer skin, cellulite reduction, improved blood circulation and lymphatic system stimulation. NATURAL&ECO-FRIENDLY materials give you an at home SPA experience. The POPCHOSE dry brushing body brush is made of the finest materials. The natural boar bristles are firm and effective to exfoliate and soften skin; the handle is made of smooth polished real wood, oval shaped and fits in your palm for better control; cotton strap offers comfortable and easy grip. A WELLNESS GIFT for yourself or the loved ones is always a smart pick. We include a hook with each brush to help it dry. Packed by a fancy wood color box, it’s not only a must-have item for your own beauty regimen, but also a preferred wellness gift for the person you care about. YOU ARE GUARANTEED with our 100% satisfaction customer care program backed by fast and friendly service. Every penny you spend on our product is risk free.
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Boar Brush Rankings
Your scalp secretes natural oils on a daily basis, but those oils don’t always make their way from the root to the ends. For that, you probably use conditioner and other hair products to keep your hair smooth and shiny.
Put down the conditioner. A boar bristle brush uses natural boar’s hair to spread the natural oils to the rest of your hair. How does it do this better than nylon brushes? Boar’s hair has keratin, which is the same chemical found in human hair. This allows the bristles to pick up the natural oils and work them through your hair, rather than sticking to the brush, as they’d do with other materials.
Since your hair’s own oils are the best conditioner, you’ll find over time, this type of brush allows you to skip products filled with chemicals that are bad for your hair. You’ll instead be using nature to keep your hair smooth and healthy. Many consumers find that after using a boar bristle brush for a while, their hair looks and feels better than it ever did with beauty products.
But perhaps the best thing about a boar bristle brush is that it resists damaging your mane. The bristles are easier on the hair, so you’ll likely find you have fewer fractured and split ends. The bristles also feel good against your scalp, allowing you to get closer than you would with a standard brush, which massages the scalp, increasing blood flow and possibly even accelerating hair growth.
There are some downsides to boar bristles, though, including the fact that they may shed. You might find small bristles around your bathroom. You’ll also have to maintain these brushes to maximize their benefits, as dirt and oil buildup will reduce their effectiveness.
- You’ll find many boar bristle brushes contain a mix of boar’s hair and nylon bristles. Although this can be beneficial in some ways, it reduces the moisturizing benefits. It also cuts down on the eco-friendliness of your brush since it won’t be made from all-natural materials.
- Nylon can have its benefits, though. In some brushes, nylon is included to help with detangling the hair.
- If you choose a brush that uses only boar bristles, keep in mind you may not be able to work past tangles in your hair. For that reason, some brushes come with a detangling comb.
- For those who prioritize organic, some boar bristle brushes come with bamboo handles to extend the environmental friendliness.
- Another factor to look at in any brush is the comfort of the handle. Some are built with ergonomically-designed handles to make the brushing experience comfortable.
- Despite what you read on product descriptions, no brush works well with every hair type. If you have thinner hair, look for a brush that has bristles that are very close together. Thicker hair works best with bristles that are more spread apart, especially if your hair is prone to tangles.
- Although you should clean all your brushes regularly, it’s especially important with one made from boar hairs. The dirt and excess hair builds up on the brush over time, reducing its ability to nourish your hair. Some brushes come with a tool to help you clean the brush, although you can also use a comb for this.
- Boar bristle brushes are built to be used on dry hair. Make sure your hair has completely dried before you start brushing to avoid damaging your hair.
- Some boar brushes have an unpleasant scent, especially when they first come out of the package. Make plans to air your brush out for a couple of days before using it to reduce the odor.