POLIVIAR 7379 Rust & Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Tea Pot Kettle, 2.7-Quart
Last updated date: October 17, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tea Pot Kettles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tea Pot Kettle you should buy.
Update as October 17, 2022:
Checkout The Best Tea Pot Kettle for a detailed review of all the top tea pot kettles.
Thanks to the silicone coated handle, this tea pot kettle won't burn your hand when you pick it up. The handle is also designed with an ergonomic shape that is comfortable and a simple-touch button that allows you to open and close the spout with just one hand. Unlike other stove top tea pot kettles, this one can be used with induction, halogen and radiant stoves.
In our analysis of 105 expert reviews, the POLIVIAR Corrosion Resistant Stainless Tea Pot Kettle, 2.7-Quart placed 4th when we looked at the top 22 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Anti-Rust & QUALIFIED FINISH: Stylish tea kettle electroplated for longevity. Professional food grade finish and 18/8 stainless steel craftsmanship,ensures this kettle is rust & corrosion resistant. You will enjoy years of continuous use with no fading over time. Every surface exposed to the water and food particles is certified as food grade safe. LOUD & AUDIBLE WHISTLE: The automatic whistle is loud enough so you can hear the whistle with plenty of background noise. The whistle on this kettle will grab your attention while you are focused on other issues such as housework, movies, or games at the same time. Simple and time saving with no stress. SIMPLE-TOUCH BUTTONS WITH HEAT RESISTANT HANDLE:Silicone coated handle allows you to grab the tea kettle with bare hand without risking burns. The ergonomic shape and design maximaze your comfort to lift, pour and fill.Simple-touch button provides easy open & close and makes one hand pouring possible. FAST-HEAT BASE: This tea kettle is designed with a generous 8 inch base that maximizes heat conduction. Our self-sealing lid offers a 100% seal to increase the efficiency of boiling.High-grade 18/10 of stainless steel is suitable for any heat source including gas, electric, induction, halogen and radiant stoves.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tea Pot Kettles
Only water beats out tea as the most widely consumed beverage in the world. In fact, the United States alone saw tea sales of over $12 billion in 2018. If you find yourself among these numbers, you’ll want to invest in a quality stovetop teapot kettle.
Determine whether you’d like a kettle made of stainless steel, which doesn’t rust or stain, or one constructed from heat-resistant borosilicate glass. Glass models allow you to actually see the tea as it brews.
Decide whether you’d like a model that also has an infuser for use with loose and blooming teas. There are tea kettles that have built-in infusers, as well as pots that have removable infusers. You’ll even find units with an infuser basket that can be placed directly in your teacup.
Check the tea kettle’s handle. You want to make sure it has an ergonomic design that is comfortable to hold. It may come with a silicone coating to keep your hand from slipping. If the teapot has a covering over the spout, you’ll want a handle with a simple touch-button, so that you can open the spout with one hand while holding your teacup in the other.
Consider stovetop teapot kettles that come with a few extras. For example, you may find a model that includes a loose tea sampler and four serving mugs. This set is especially a great choice if you are in need of a housewarming, holiday or birthday gift.
The Tea Pot Kettle Buying Guide
- Most stovetop teapot kettles are not suitable for use with an induction stove or cooktop.
- Be careful of teapots that sputter water before you open the spout. The water will be hot enough to scald your skin.
- There are models that are both microwave- and refrigerator-safe if that is a feature that interests you.
- Check the stovetop teapot kettle’s cleaning instructions. Some must be washed by hand using dish soap and warm water, while others are listed as okay to place on the top shelf of a dishwasher.
- If you use loose teas, make sure you store them in a sealed container in a cool dry location. Otherwise, they will absorb the moisture from the air.
- Construction materials play the biggest role in the price of stovetop teapot kettles. You’ll find glass kettles cost less than stainless steel models. When comparing the glass kettles, you’ll need to consider whether the kettle is being sold with or without accessories, as a model that comes with four glass mugs and a loose-tea sampler will cost more than a model with just a teapot.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide