Plant Therapy Undiluted Bergamot Essential Oil
Last updated date: May 10, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bergamot Essential Oils and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bergamot Essential Oil you should buy.
Update as May 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bergamot Essential Oil for a detailed review of all the top bergamot essential oils.
This bergamot essential oil is undiluted and 100% pure. The scent is fresh and citrusy with a subtle floral hint. It can help decrease feelings of stress and anxiety.
In our analysis, the Plant Therapy Plant Therapy Undiluted Bergamot Essential Oil placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Alluring & Therapeutic Essential Oil: When emotions are running wild, stress and anxiety are through the roof or you are grief-stricken; diffuse Bergamot for some natural relief. The fresh, citrusy scent with a subtle floral hint will help boost your mind, relax, and ease tension and worry. 100% Pure Certified Pure Citrus Bergamia: Bergamot is analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal and antispasmodic. Basically, this essential is a must-have. It can help with digestive issues, skin blemishes, muscle aches and pains, improve overall circulation and can speed up healing. Batch Specific GC-MS Reports on Every Oil: Every bottle of oil from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic testing and multiple rounds of GC-MS testing by several third-party laboratories. High-Quality Affordable Essential OIls: At Plant Therapy our goal is to positively impact the lives of as many people as we possibly can, by selling such a high quality product at an affordable price. Be confident knowing you are purchasing quality oils at direct-to-consumer prices. Certified Aromatherapists on Staff: Our customers are our #1 priority and we’d love for you to join the Plant Therapy Family. Our Certified Aromatherapists are happy to help you with all of your Essential Oil questions. We want you to be confident and satisfied with your purchase. We are currently updating our packaging, so you may receive either of the labels pictured in the images.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bergamot Essential Oils
Bergamot essential oil comes from the rind of a citrus fruit called bergamot. Grown in many parts of the world, bergamot trees are named after the town of Bergamo in Italy.
Known for its strong and spicy scent, bergamot essential oil is commonly used for aromatherapy. The oil is often mixed into personal care products for both women and men, such as creams and lotions. You can also add it to body wash, facial scrubs and shampoo. If you make candles at home, adding a few drops of bergamot essential oil to the wax ensures that the candle will give off a soothing scent as it burns. Some people also prefer to put a few drops of the oil onto a handkerchief and sniff it as needed.
In addition to aromatherapy, you can use bergamot essential oil to treat acne or sensitive skin. Simply dilute the oil by adding a small amount to your favorite facial cleanser, or use it directly like a spot treatment on the affected areas. If you have curly hair, bergamot oil can help to moisturize and soften your curls. You can add it to your shampoo or massage it directly into your scalp and leave it on overnight.
The Bergamot Essential Oil Buying Guide
- One of the biggest benefits of bergamot essential oil is that it helps to reduce stress, as the scent of bergamot reportedly signals your brain to release serotonin and dopamine. If you find that you suffer from anxiety, depression or mood disorders, using bergamot essential oil in aromatherapy could reduce negative feelings and help you relax.
- For those who suffer from pain and inflammation, bergamot essential oil may help your pain response. There are certain compounds found in the oil, such as linalool and carvacrol, that have anti-inflammatory properties when applied to the skin.
- When buying bergamot essential oil, consider how you want to use it and how much of it you require. The essential oil is available in different sizes, such as 4 ounces or 10 milliliters. Consider how frequently you’ll be using the oil and in what form to determine what size you’ll need.
- Bergamot essential oil can be combined with other essential oils that have similar benefits. For example, when using it for aromatherapy, you can combine it with lavender oil for a soft scent. If you want to sooth inflamed skin, consider mixing it with tea tree oil.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide