PJ PAUL JONES Button Closure Lined Green Blazer For Men
Last updated: July 5, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Green Blazers For Men and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Green Blazer For Men you should buy.
Classic is the best word to describe this tailored green blazer for men. It's available in sizes ranging from a small to a 3X and can be worn to a variety of events, including concerts, business meetings and weddings. In addition to green, you can also pick up the sport coat in 21 other popular colors.
In our analysis, the PJ PAUL JONES Button Closure Lined Green Blazer For Men placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
70% Rayon, 30% Linen. Linen lining. Button closure. Features: Long sleeve, Notch lapel collar, Two-button closure, 2 open patch pockets, 1 chest pocket, 1 inner chest pocket. Classic two-button linen blazer for men, made of lightweight and breathable material, perfect for all seasons wear. This linen blazer could pair with a t shirt or dress shirt underneath, and be worn with chinos or jeans for a look that can be dressed-up or casual. Versatile Occasion: The classic linen blazer jacket is suitable for many occasions, such as wedding, prom, concert, work, business meeting, and social gatherings. Size: Please choose your size according to our size chart images (Not the Amazon Size Chart).
Green Blazer For Men Rankings
A blazer is a versatile fashion staple that should be in every man’s closet. It’s a great way to dress up a pair of jeans or create a business casual look for the workplace. Blazers typically come in more neutral colors like black and navy, but if you’re looking to make a fashion statement, you can also find them in bold colors. A green blazer for men will definitely help you stand out in any crowd.
Blazers come in a number of different styles. The American-style blazer is typically a two-button single breasted jacket. It has soft shoulders rather than structured ones. The pockets of the American-style blazer can have patches or flaps. An English-style blazer is typically a double breasted jacket with structured shoulders. It features notch lapels. The Italian-style blazer is typically made from a lightweight fabric unlike the American and British blazers. The jacket is less structured, with soft shoulders and flexible inner lining. It can have three or two buttons.
One of the most interesting details on a blazer are the buttons. The blazers typically come with plain plastic manufacturer’s buttons, but wearers can switch them out for family heirloom buttons or other eye-catching options.
- Most commonly, blazers come in a navy blue plain fabric. However, you can also find them in flannel wool material as well. Bottle green is a unique color for blazers, making them stand out more. In addition, you can also find blazers in lighter colors such as baby blue or cream as well.
- In order to get the right look with a green blazer for men, it’s important to ensure the fit is perfect. There should be enough room in the shoulders so you have full range of motion with your arms. However, the shoulder seams should not over extend past your shoulders by more than half an inch.
- The sleeves of the green blazer for men should come to the wrist. Showing some of your shirt cuff underneath the sleeve of the blazer is acceptable.
- For the chest area, you should have enough room to fully button the blazer when you’re standing up. However, you don’t want much extra room in there as a fitted look is best.
- As for the length of the blazer, it needs to come down enough to cover the backside. You don’t want it to be so short that it comes near your waist, or so long that it extends towards your legs.