Pioneer Photo Albums 14.25 x 12-Inch Magnetic Album Refills, 10-Pack
Last updated date: August 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Albums & Album Refills and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Album & Album Refill you should buy.
Update as November 3, 2021:
Checkout The Best Albums & Album Refills for a detailed review of all the top albums & album refills.
In our analysis, the Pioneer Photo Albums Pioneer Photo Albums 14.25 x 12-Inch Magnetic Album Refills, 10-Pack placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Refill for Pioneer Style No. JMV-207 screw post bound photo albums. Contains 10 pages (5 sheets). Quality clear plastic overlay self-adheres to pages, securely holding photos. Designed for up to 8.5×11″ Photos ; Usable Page Size: 14.25 x 12.0″. Photo safe: acid, lignin and PVC emission free.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Albums & Album Refills
Many albums and scrapbooks come with a select number of pages but are designed to hold additional pages. These pages are typically sold separately, though. When shopping for album refills, there are a few things you’ll want to consider.
First, determine how you will use the album refills. You can order pages that hold photographs, collector cards, ticket stubs and coupons. These pages tend to have have four to six pockets each for storing the items. The pockets may come in landscape or portrait orientation. You can even get them with a mixture of both, or you can pick up pages that hold pocket-size photos.
If you’re interested in protecting full scrapbook pages, you’ll need album refills that feature one large pocket that is big enough to fit the size of scrapbook paper you’ve used. The pocket will have an opening along the top, so you can slide your creation right in. The most popular size is 12 inches by 12 inches.
Another option is to go with quick-sticking pages with a clear plastic overlay that self-adheres to the page. With these, you simply lift up the page, insert your photos or scrapbook page and then lower the cover back down.
Always check the quality of the pages before you make your final choice. You don’t want plastic pages that rip or tear easily. Pages that are constructed from a durable heavyweight material is best. You’ll also want the pages to be transparent and without a glare. Some go a step further and offer UV protection, which is helpful for photos and keepsakes you’ve tucked into the album.
The Album & Album Refill Buying Guide
- Album refills are sold in bulk. You can get packs of 10, 25, 50 or even 100 sheets. Typically, you’ll pay less per page when you opt for a larger set.
- Determine whether the album refills are designed for use with a three-ring binder, D-ring album or post-bound album.
- Make sure you’re choosing albums and album refills that are acid- and PVC emission-free.
- Should you accidentally spill a drink over your refill pages, grab a few paper towels and immediately soak up the liquid. Afterward, you can use a clean damp towel to wipe away any remaining sticky residue.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide