Pinzon Heavyweight Luxury Cotton Washcloths, Set of 2
Last updated date: October 21, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Washcloths and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Washcloth you should buy.
Update as July 29, 2021:
Checkout The Best Washcloth for a detailed review of all the top washcloths.
In our analysis of 30 expert reviews, the Pinzon Heavyweight Luxury Cotton Washcloths, Set of 2 placed 0th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Pinzon Luxury 820-Gram Cotton Towels Pinzon Luxury 820-Gram Cotton Towels Heavyweight 820 GSM Towels The weight of a towel can be a great indicator of quality and performance—from light and quick drying to heavier and more absorbent. Typically, towel density is measured in grams per square meter (GSM) and ranges from 300 to 900 GSM. Towels in the 600 to 900 GSM range offer a more luxurious, spa-like experience. A high-density towel will feel a little heavier and more substantial than a lower density towel. Denser, premium-weight towels take a little longer to dry, but they make up for it with a warm, cozy feel and enhanced absorbency. Pinzon Luxury 820-Gram Cotton Towels 100% Cotton Towels made of 100% cotton - like pieces from this luxury collection - are exceptionally soft to the touch and durable. Pinzon Luxury 820-Gram Cotton Towels Extra-Strength 2-Ply Yarns Ply refers to the number of strands that are twisted together to make a single thread. Ply can be single-ply, two-ply, and three-ply. For two-ply, two strands are twisted together to create a single thread. With this second reinforcement of strength, two-ply will hold up even with frequent use and routine washings, offering long-term strength and reliability. Two-ply is generally softer and finer and has a tighter weave, making it a higher quality compared to single-ply. AmazonBasics Fade-Resistant Towel Sets Pinzon Egyptian Cotton Towel Sets Pinzon Pima Cotton Towel Sets Pinzon Luxury Towels AmazonBasics Quick-Dry Towel Sets AmazonBasics Washcloths Pieces 6 4 or 6 6 1 3 24 or 60 Pack Weight (Grams) 500 600 580 820 400 380 Loop Construction Ring Spun Ring Spun Low Twist 2-Ply Zero Twist 1-Ply Material 100% Cotton 100% Cotton 100% Cotton 100% Cotton 100% Cotton 100% Cotton Available Colors 7 10 7 5 8 5 Linting Medium Medium Medium Medium Medium Medium Durability High High Medium High Medium Medium Absorbency High High Very High High High Medium Softness Medium Medium High Medium High Medium
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Washcloths
Washcloths are extremely versatile and can be used for everything from washing your face to cleaning a kitchen counter. You can easily toss a washcloth in your gym or golf bag to wipe away sweat or clean the handle of your favorite club. If you’re in need of a new set of washcloths, here are a few things you’ll want to look for while shopping around.
Examine the material used to make up the washcloth. The most common materials used include traditional cotton and Egyptian cotton. Egyptian cotton washcloths, such as the WhiteClassic Luxury Washcloths for Bathroom, 12 Pack, tend to be more expensive, but extremely durable. They also give you that spa-like feel.
Review the product label to ensure that the washcloths are chemical-free, like the AmazonBasics Cotton Washcloths Towels, 24 Pack. This is especially important if anyone in your house has sensitive skin that is irritated by chemicals and synthetic materials.
Look for reinforced edges so you don’t have to worry about the washcloths falling apart after only a few uses. The Utopia Towels Cotton White Washcloths, 24 Pack, for example, comes with a double stitched hemmed finishing.
Check the softness of the washcloth. You want a set that is not only comfortable up against your skin, but one that also gets softer and fluffier with each wash.
Stick with washcloth sets that are super-absorbent, yet quick to dry. This reduces the chances of mildew and bacteria having enough time to grow on your wet cloth.
Finally, consider buying a large pack, like the Zeppoli Wash Cloth Kitchen Towels, 24 Pack. A big pack allows you to go longer in between having to do the laundry. You don’t have to stick with plain white either, as many of the manufacturers also sell washcloths in a variety of colors, such as blue, green, gray and black.
The Washcloth Buying Guide
- Check for a satisfaction or money-back guarantee. If a product is misrepresented, you want a way to mitigate your losses.
- Always read the product label for cleaning instructions. Some washcloths require tumbling on low heat only, while others are sensitive to bleach and ironing.
- If your washcloth becomes stiff, try soaking it for half an hour in a gallon of water that has 1 cup of vinegar mixed into it. If that doesn’t work, run the washcloth through the washer again, but add a powdered fabric softener this time.
- Save washcloths to be used as rags for cleaning.
- Washcloths can also be used in a variety of craft projects. Consider using them to make an organizing pouch, a snowman, a baby bib, a bunny, a flower or even a pretend lollipop. If the wash loth is decorative, you can use it to wrap a small present.
- If you don’t have a drawer to store your washcloths, consider using an organizing bin or a napkin holder. Another option is to install a small shelving unit on your bathroom wall.
- When comparing washcloth prices, you’ll want to divide the number of washcloths in the set by the total price to get a price per washcloth. Then you’ll want to take into consideration the type of material used to construct the cloths. For example, even though the WhiteClassic Luxury Washcloths for Bathroom, 12 Pack contains half the number of wash cloths found in the AmazonBasics Cotton Washcloths Towels, 24 Pack, Utopia Towels Cotton White Washcloths, 24 Pack and the Zeppoli Wash Cloth Kitchen Towels, 24 Pack, it commands a higher price because it is made out of Egyptian cotton.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide