Physix Gear Sport Nylon & Spandex Compression Socks
Last updated date: September 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Physix Compression Socks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Physix Compression Sock you should buy.
Update as September 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Physix Compression Socks for a detailed review of all the top physix compression socks.
Have a more comfortable run and recovery time with these sport Physix compression socks. They are made with moisture-wicking material so they will keep your feet cool and dry. Plus, they are built for durability and extended use.
In our analysis, the Physix Gear Sport Physix Gear Sport Nylon & Spandex Compression Socks placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Finally! A Durable Compression Sock designed to last, without compromising quality or Comfort. Double stitched Fabric your legs will thank you. Feel the immediate Comfort and remarkable design of your new Stamina Long Sock Tights. The Perfect Work, Cycling, or Ski Socks. Quality stitched & Easy to get on even though they are a compression sock! They Wash well without losing compression keeping all the Excellent vascular toning benefits.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Physix Compression Socks
Compression socks are designed to reduce and prevent venous disorders such as thrombosis, varicose veins and edema. They work by constricting the leg and compressing the veins, which increases blood flow velocity in the area. They are tight around the ankles and get less constrictive as they get higher up the leg. This enables the blood to return to the heart more easily as opposed to remaining near the feet and ankles. If you have poor circulation in the legs, are prone to blood clots or have ulcers in the legs, wearing long compression socks is a good idea. Most often, they are useful for those who are constricted to laying in bed or those who spend a lot of time on their feet.
Sport compression socks are worn by athletes to improve circulation and prevent blood from pooling in the lower extremities during activity. Many wear sport compression socks to improve their performance and get more oxygen delivery while working out. The compression around the legs also helps to reduce vibration to the muscles and prevent any soft tissue damage. Athletes also wear sport compression socks to aid in recovery after a strenuous event. They can help with muscle soreness and muscle damage if worn during exercise and after exercise. Most commonly, sport compression socks are worn by long-distance runners but can be used by other athletes as well.
Physix is a fitness and health product brand that makes sport compression socks designed to improve clients’ long-term well being. They pride themselves on creating high-quality products their customers love and come back for.
The Physix Compression Sock Buying Guide
- One of the most important things to look at when buying sport compression socks is the level of pressure they apply to your body. Most compression socks are tightest around your ankles. As they get higher up your leg towards your knee, they get looser. This is to help the blood flow more easily back towards your heart and prevent it from remaining at your feet and ankles. Look for high-end options like Physix that actually list the grade of compression on the socks, which is measured as mmHg. This shows that you’re getting a true compression fit, not just a tight sock. This way, you can ensure you’re getting the right amount of pressure in the right places on your legs and feet.
- To get the right fit for your legs, use a flexible tape measure and see how wide your calf is at the biggest point. Compare this to the size chart to ensure you’re getting compression socks that are right for you. This is the most important measurement when you’re buying sport compression socks, not your shoe size. If the calm measurement doesn’t match your legs, you’ll be uncomfortable in the compression socks.
- Consider the kind of fabric the socks are made out of. Opt for a nylon and spandex mix, which provides comfort, stretch and durability. Keep in mind that thick compression socks may make your shoes feel tighter. Consider how much wiggle room you have in your running shoes.
- While function is most important, you can’t forget about style. Physix compression socks come in a range of colors and styles so you can get ones that match your running gear or make a bold statement.
- If you’re having trouble with your feet and legs, consider whether compression socks are all you need. Plantar fasciitis socks can be worn at night while you sleep to help reduce pain and swelling, so you don’t wake up uncomfortable during the night. These can also be worn during sport. If your knees are also bothering you, a support knee brace can help with stiffness, swelling and inflammation.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide