PESTON P11 Dog Training Collar, Small To Large Dogs
Last updated date: July 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Peston Dog Training Collars and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Peston Dog Training Collar you should buy.
Update as August 5, 2020:
Checkout The Best Peston Dog Training Collar for a detailed review of all the top peston dog training collars.
Fit for all types of dogs, this collar will be a great fit for dogs from 10-100 pounds. It is used by dog trainers and first-time dog owners, so you know you are in good hands.
In our analysis, the PESTON PESTON P11 Dog Training Collar, Small To Large Dogs placed 4th when we looked at the top 4 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Breface collar for dogs with electric leakage protection and circuit protection, 100% water-resistant, can be safely used under water or even swim with it. Besides, if vibration or shock continuously works over 10s, the receiver will automatically block signals from the transmitter to protect your dog.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Peston Dog Training Collars
Having a dog is not only fun but challenging. They are a great addition to your family, life and overall health. Dogs are great companions and if you find yourself lucky to have one, you know that they are key to a happier life. With dogs come great responsibility, especially if you have a yard or area that cannot be fenced in. It can be intimidating to train a dog, especially if you do not know where to start.
Sure, you could train your dog to always come back to you and to stay within their limits, but dogs are animals and why take the chance. It is always better to be safe than sorry. That is why looking into a dog training collar is a good decision. At the end of the day, we could all use a little help.
Dog training collars should not be seen as a way to punish your dog, but a way to help them learn faster and more effectively. Just like people, dogs can be stubborn, and a verbal command may not be enough to instill a different behavior.
Dog training collars help keep your dog safe because they will quickly learn what is not an okay behavior, like running into the street or at another dog. Dog breeds are all different, so make sure to evaluate your dog and find the best fit for them.
Training collars are also an affordable way to help train your dog. If you do not have the means to spend money on a lot of dog training classes or a fence, a collar might be an option for you.
With a collar, you are able to administer warning beeps, so if you are nervous about trying one out, know that there are options to fit your comfort level. Most collars come with a variety of frequency labels for all comfort zones that will fit you and your pet.
The great thing about training collars is the variety. If you live in a sunny, sea-filled state, try the Peston remote dog training collar that is 100 percent waterproof. Now you can relax and take your dog to the river, beach or even just walking in the rain. This collar is able to fit all sizes of dogs no matter if they are small, medium or large.
If you live with a lot of open land or take your dog for frequent walks in the park, think about investing in a dog training collar that has range. The Peston dog training collar upgrade has a range of 2,000 feet, so you can rest assured that no matter where your dog goes, they will be safe.
It also comes with three adjustable training modes so you will have options when it comes to how you want to correct your dog’s behavior. Another long-range option is the Peston dog training 1,500-feet collar. This collar is good for all sizes of dogs and is 100% waterproof.
Our final collar is another Peston dog collar with a 2,000 feet range. This is another great option if you are looking for a collar that not only trains but can reach far. These collars are used by trainers and first-time dog owners, so you know that you are in good hands.
The Peston Dog Training Collar Buying Guide
- These collars are used as tools to keep your dog safe. Remember that you have the ability and right to use them how you want to use them, so feel free to adjust as needed.
- A proper fit is important. Make sure to take some extra time here. The collar should fit high on the neck right by the ears, and be snug enough to make contact with the skin. You should be able to stick two fingers under the collar.
- Prevent your dog from being “collar-wise.” This means that they will learn that they need to behave when the collar is on, but when off, they can do what they please. To help combat this, have the dog wear the collar for a few days ( up to 8 hours at a time) so they get used to the feel but do not leave the collar on them for days at a time. Make sure to give them a break.
- Know when to praise your dog. If they stopped doing a behavior, quickly praise them by affection or treats. You want to enforce good behavior in a variety of different ways.
- Pay attention to the way your dog reacts to the collar. Not all frequencies are made equal, and not all frequencies are for your dog. The reason why collars come with a variety of options is that they are for a variety of dogs. Work with your dog to find the right frequency for both them and you. This might mean at the lowest level or the highest. Make sure to find that comfort level for you both.
- Similarly, pay attention to what your dog dogs at different frequency levels. This will tell you if they are reacting or not in the way that you want them too. If your dog seems to be in distress, take it down a notch. You do not want this to become a negative experience. Also pay attention to how far away your dog is, if they are closer to you, consider taking the frequency down. If they are farther away, consider bringing the intensity up.
- Know that training collars are not just for your dog, but for you. You will need to educate yourself on how to train your dog using a collar and what the best methods are for you. Take some time to read up on how to train and what collars fit for your needs. Not only does the dog needs to be trained, but you do as well.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide